Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

It's a week late, but late better than never. bro here helped me installed my Fanco Aroma fan on a Sunday and the installation only took 15-20 minutes. Actually I could have gotten the same fan at a cheaper price (my contractor introduced me his friend's shop and have 15% discount). But I stick with bro here, basically I prefer to trust his installation skills. :lol: I think the installation part is more crucial than the cost of the fan. bro here gave me a $10 discount, haha, not much but appreciated. Thanks!

May you have more customers. Cheers. :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Bro,

can PM me your catalogue? need 3 fans for bedroom and 1 for living room.

thanks!

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

:drunk: pal

Hi bro, I need 4 fans, 1 for my HDB living /dining room, 3 for the bedrooms. Ceiling height is 2.6m. For the bedrooms, I am looking for fan with light which is bright enough to light up the entire room as I do not have any other ceiling points for lights. Am considering Crestar Rainlite or Skylite series but dunno is it bright enough. For living room, I need a fan big enough to cool both living and dining area (abt 3m x 6m). Am considering Haiku, Crestar or KDK (don't need light). Could you pm me your recommendations and price list? Thank you!

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

hi bro, please PM me with your catalogue and price for ceiling fans with LED lights? thanks!

Hi pal,

hi bro,

PM me LEDs lights catalogue pls.

Thanks.

Hi pal,

Hi bro, I need 4 fans, 1 for my HDB living /dining room, 3 for the bedrooms. Ceiling height is 2.6m. For the bedrooms, I am looking for fan with light which is bright enough to light up the entire room as I do not have any other ceiling points for lights. Am considering Crestar Rainlite or Skylite series but dunno is it bright enough. For living room, I need a fan big enough to cool both living and dining area (abt 3m x 6m). Am considering Haiku, Crestar or KDK (don't need light). Could you pm me your recommendations and price list? Thank you!

hello bro,

can you pm me your catalogue with prices for ceiling fans with LED lights?

am currently looking at Fanco F1 but would like some other alternatives.

thanks.

Hi pal,

Hi can u pm me ur catalogue n prices for led ceiling fans and non-led ceiling fans.

Thanks!

Hi pal,

Hi there,

Can you send me details/pricing for Haiku fans and the modern clean looking black fan which has been posted on here earlier please.

Thanks

David

Hi pal,

Hi can pm your catalogue for fans w led lightings together with cost & warranty?

Hi pal,

hello bro,

can you pm me your catalogue with prices for ceiling fans with LED lights?

am currently looking at Fanco F1 but would like some other alternatives.

thanks.