Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Heres a new arrival for you to conisder.......something different, this ceiling fan comes with 3 color mood lighting selection.

image-1.jpg

Specification:

Blades size : 54 inches Acrylic Blades

Color : White, Silver, Black and Brown

Motor : Aluminium motor

Mood Light : 3 color LED light (Daylight, Warm White and Cool White to suit different ambient mood)

hi bro,

can pm me the price & brand..? thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

I'm looking to buy 4 ceiling fan for my hdb. Can you please kindly pm me your catalogue and quotes?

Thanks.

Hi pal,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv Pmed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

:drunk: pal

Hi Bro

I am looking for fan w/led for living room w/l-box / w/o L-box (any recommendation?)

Do you provide installation service only? For fan and lighting.

Thanks

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv Pmed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi Bro

I am looking for fan w/led for living room w/l-box / w/o L-box (any recommendation?)

Do you provide installation service only? For fan and lighting.

Thanks

Hi fren,

I am looking for the following

I) 19x led downlights ard 12w to 15w range

ii) 1x outdoor hanging light for my balcony

iii) 1x hanging light for my dining area

iv) 2x bedroom ceiling fixture light (those square shape type with wood trimming)

v) 1x ceiling fixture light from Oppel (mx200-y21 2700K)

vi) 1x light track of 3metres with 6x spotlights (diameter 60mm, length 120mm) with track adaptors and the 6x led lamps of 7.2W each

vii) 1x ceiling fan for my MBR (preferably looking for a haiku fan, pls send me a catalogue and price list for all the brands u carry)

My email address is philip.bai.jc@gmail.com

Pls leave me with your contact number so I can call u to clarify my requirements. Need it by first week of jan 2014 or even earlier

Hi pal,

Hv EMAILed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi fren,

I am looking for the following

I) 19x led downlights ard 12w to 15w range

ii) 1x outdoor hanging light for my balcony

iii) 1x hanging light for my dining area

iv) 2x bedroom ceiling fixture light (those square shape type with wood trimming)

v) 1x ceiling fixture light from Oppel (mx200-y21 2700K)

vi) 1x light track of 3metres with 6x spotlights (diameter 60mm, length 120mm) with track adaptors and the 6x led lamps of 7.2W each

vii) 1x ceiling fan for my MBR (preferably looking for a haiku fan, pls send me a catalogue and price list for all the brands u carry)

My email address is philip.bai.jc@gmail.com

Pls leave me with your contact number so I can call u to clarify my requirements. Need it by first week of jan 2014 or even earlier

Hi,

Currently look for some fixtures for my new home. Basically I would need:

21 LED downlights

1 pendent light for dining room

6 normal ceiling lights

3 small ceiling lights (toilet and bomb shelter)

1 ceiling fan (non-light)

Thanks!

Hi pal,

Edited by bro

Hi,

Currently look for some fixtures for my new home. Basically I would need:

21 LED downlights

1 pendent light for dining room

6 normal ceiling lights
3 small ceiling lights (toilet and bomb shelter)
1 ceiling fan (non-light)
Thanks!

Hi,

I'm looking to change my ceiling light in the study room to ceiling fan w LED, and to install a ceiling fan in my master bedroom. I will need to install a new power/lighting point in my master bedroom in order to have the ceiling fan as we removed it and used T5. Wonder if you provide such electrical service? Am looking at Fanco FFM3000 model or something similar. You can email me at loversoulx@yahoo.com thanks!

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... wub.gifwub.gif appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv EMAILed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble:

Hi,

I'm looking to change my ceiling light in the study room to ceiling fan w LED, and to install a ceiling fan in my master bedroom. I will need to install a new power/lighting point in my master bedroom in order to have the ceiling fan as we removed it and used T5. Wonder if you provide such electrical service? Am looking at Fanco FFM3000 model or something similar. You can email me at loversoulx@yahoo.com thanks!

Hi

I am looking for a ceiling fan for my bedroom with lights, maximum is 48". Do you have a catalog with price list? I can't seem to PM you, maybe inbox full.

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... wub.gifwub.gif appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Yes pardon me ya... As my inbox is full, hv cleared liao.... ;)

Hv PMed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble:

Hi Bro,

Interested in this Elmark NMD 06 - 52" Acrylic Fans. What is the best price.

Also looking for some ceiling lights.

Kindly PM me a copy of your catalogue.

Thank you very much.

Hi pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble:

Hi

I am looking for a ceiling fan for my bedroom with lights, maximum is 48". Do you have a catalog with price list? I can't seem to PM you, maybe inbox full.

Hi Bro,

Interested in this Elmark NMD 06 - 52" Acrylic Fans. What is the best price.

Also looking for some ceiling lights.

Kindly PM me a copy of your catalogue.

Thank you very much.