Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Can you PM me the price of a Haiku Composite with LED ceiling fan?

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... wub.gifwub.gif appreciate very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv Pmed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

:drunk: pal

Hi bro, can you pm me the different brands (Crestar, Haiku & KDK), models & prices for 2 units of 5 blades ceiling fan (1 living room & 1 bedroom)? Thanks. :)

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi bro, can you pm me the different brands (Crestar, Haiku & KDK), models & prices for 2 units of 5 blades ceiling fan (1 living room & 1 bedroom)? Thanks. :)

Received ur email with thanks. Will definitely discuss with hubby and hope to buy you kopi soon.

:yamseng:

Hey pal,

Thanks for yr reply... awaits for your kopi treat :lol: .... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

Edited by bro

Hi bro,

I am looking forward to getting ceiling fan with lightings for my dining area( new 4rm bto flat) but not sure what is the suitable size for it. I am looking forward to your expert advise.

-is 48" ok?

- will there be a remote with seperate function( 1 button on 'on' the fan, another button to 'on' the lights)? I dont like fans with the pull strings to on/off the lights

-how much will the installation, delivery charges be?

-will the fan you are using be suitable for my dining area? Currently a light is installed at the intended place.

Can pm or email me at koala_bear81@yahoo.com

Ur swiftest reply is much appreciated. :):yamseng:

Hi pal,

Hv EMAILed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi bro,

I am looking forward to getting ceiling fan with lightings for my dining area( new 4rm bto flat) but not sure what is the suitable size for it. I am looking forward to your expert advise.

-is 48" ok?

- will there be a remote with seperate function( 1 button on 'on' the fan, another button to 'on' the lights)? I dont like fans with the pull strings to on/off the lights

-how much will the installation, delivery charges be?

-will the fan you are using be suitable for my dining area? Currently a light is installed at the intended place.

Can pm or email me at koala_bear81@yahoo.com

Ur swiftest reply is much appreciated. :):yamseng:

Hi bro,

I'd like a copy of your catalogue for fans and lights with pricing as well. Pls also pm me your shop's address. Thanks a lot. :)

Hi pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi,

Can you pm me your price of Fanco F1 56" and F2 48" with installation? For effective air circulation, do F1 and F2 require any minimum distance between the blade's edge and the wall?

Please also pm me your shop's location so that I can view more choices there. Thanks.

Hi pal,

For your question ==> All ceiling fan needs the min. clearance distance from the tip of blades to the wall and from the ceiling and blades....

Any lesser will affect the performance of the ceiling fan.

These are some of the factors that will affect the performance of the ceiling fan....there are more.... :)

Hv PMed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi,

Can you pm me your price of Fanco F1 56" and F2 48" with installation? For effective air circulation, do F1 and F2 require any minimum distance between the blade's edge and the wall?

Please also pm me your shop's location so that I can view more choices there. Thanks.

Hi bro, can you pm me the cost of Amasco coaster - AMC-333, 54" with installation? Also do you mind give me your shop address?

Hi pal,

Hi bro, can you pm me the cost of Amasco coaster - AMC-333, 54" with installation? Also do you mind give me your shop address?