Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I am looking for 3 Fanco bedroom ceiling fans with LED lights, and 1 living room ceiling fan (KDK V56Vk/ V60WK/ 56' Fanco with LED light) ALL preferable acrylic blades Pls advise on the best price (with /without installation) Thank you, bro.

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed U liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me kopi :dribble: :dribble:

:drunk: pal

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I am looking for 3 Fanco bedroom ceiling fans with LED lights, and 1 living room ceiling fan (KDK V56Vk/ V60WK/ 56' Fanco with LED light) ALL preferable acrylic blades Pls advise on the best price (with /without installation) Thank you, bro.

Hi,

please quote 2 X 56" & 1 X 44-48" ceiling fan for HDB with strong LED lighting & 1 X

V56VK with & without installation.

will there be control interference between the 2 fans with LED if they are

installed about 6 meters apart.

also will extra drilling be needed for the V56VK as i'm upgrading from A11YS.

Thanks.

Hi pal,

Hv replied yr EMAil liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me kopi :dribble: :dribble:

Hi,

please quote 2 X 56" & 1 X 44-48" ceiling fan for HDB with strong LED lighting & 1 X

V56VK with & without installation.

will there be control interference between the 2 fans with LED if they are

installed about 6 meters apart.

also will extra drilling be needed for the V56VK as i'm upgrading from A11YS.

Thanks.

Hi,

Sent you an email 2 days ago but no reply yet.

I am looking for 3 Fanco bedroom ceiling fans with LED lights (not single lights) and 1 living room ceiling fan (KDK V56 / Fanco with lights).

Pls advise on the price (with /without installation) and whether the above-mentioned choice is appropriate.

Thank you.

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your reply.

Hi,

Sent you an email 2 days ago but no reply yet.

I am looking for 3 Fanco bedroom ceiling fans with LED lights (not single lights) and 1 living room ceiling fan (KDK V56 / Fanco with lights).

Pls advise on the price (with /without installation) and whether the above-mentioned choice is appropriate.

Thank you.

Hi,

Can PM the range of KDK ceiling fans with remote to me? Many thanks

MS11u

Hi pal,

Hv PMed U liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi there, would you be able to share with us the catalog for 3 or 4 blades fan with light kits & remote control? looking at a 46-48" fan for the living room and smaller ones (2 units) for the bedrooms. TIA!

Hi pal,

Hv PMed U liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me kopi :dribble: :dribble:

Hello..

Hi bro, am interested in the Fanco brand ceiling fans with light kits. May I know what is the price range? Am thinking of getting 3 ceiling fans with light kits for the bedrooms and 1 ceiling fan without light kits for the living room. and the good for the decoration for this?

Hi pal,

Cant seems to PM you wor.....

Hi there, would you be able to share with us the catalog for 3 or 4 blades fan with light kits & remote control? looking at a 46-48" fan for the living room and smaller ones (2 units) for the bedrooms. TIA!

Hello..

Hi bro, am interested in the Fanco brand ceiling fans with light kits. May I know what is the price range? Am thinking of getting 3 ceiling fans with light kits for the bedrooms and 1 ceiling fan without light kits for the living room. and the good for the decoration for this?

Hi, can pm me ur catalogs for fanco ceiling light 5 blades with led light n installation fee? Mine is for 3-room living room, any recommendation?

Thanks.

Hi pal,

Hi, can pm me ur catalogs for fanco ceiling light 5 blades with led light n installation fee? Mine is for 3-room living room, any recommendation?

Thanks.