Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Bro, can u send me your quote for the following ceiling fan. Preferably with dimension too, ie height of fan. Thanks

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed you liao.... ;) hope u'll save some bucks and buy me kopi.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

:drunk: pal

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Bro, can u send me your quote for the following ceiling fan. Preferably with dimension too, ie height of fan. Thanks

Hi Fellow Formers and Friends... :sport-smiley-018:

This is the new model which alot of fellow formers and friends that has been asking me about, its sleek and nice that comes with LED light.....:jawdrop::good:

Size of fan : 56 inches

Material of blades : Acrylic blades

Number of blades : 5

Wattage of LED : 18W

newarrival.jpg

Also A VERI BIG THANK YOU for the continuous support from you… :good:

With this encouragement... :good: I’ll continue to give my very best in the coming years to meet your needs and requirements... :good:

For those who need more info on lobangs/quotes for ceiling fans, down lights (Normal, LED) …etc.

You can always PM me or email me salecfan@yahoo.com.sg..... :D

Dun forget about the kopi treat ya.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

:drunk: pals

Hello,

Kindly advise the price of the mentioned model and Haiku Matrix Composite in black?

Do you have a showroom where we can visualise.

Looking for lightings as well.

Hope to hear from you soon. :yamseng:

Hi pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... ;) hope u'll save some bucks and buy me kopi.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

Hi bro. Can u pls pm me the price ofnthe fan that is equip with the lights u have posted. Thanks

Hi pal,

Hello,

Kindly advise the price of the mentioned model and Haiku Matrix Composite in black?

Do you have a showroom where we can visualise.

Looking for lightings as well.

Hope to hear from you soon. :yamseng:

This is the new model which alot of fellow formers and friends that has been asking me about, its sleek and nice that comes with LED light.....:jawdrop::good:

newarrival.jpg

With this encouragement... :good: I’ll continue to give my very best in the coming years to meet your needs and requirements... :good:

For those who need more info on lobangs/quotes for ceiling fans, down lights (Normal, LED) …etc.

Hi Bro ... looking to get 6x ceiling fans. Need ones with IR remote (cant use RF remote).I heard KDK are the best.

Can you pm me the pictures and the prices for the models you have in stock?

Also, do you also do installation? If so, let me know the charges. The house currently does not have fans, so might need to install the hooks above the false ceiling.

Lastly, for LED lights, are the ones you have dimmable? Looking to replace the central light with the fan and install some down lights to spread the light throughout the room. Want to use dimmable home automation module to control intensity.

Dun have so much cash so will do this home automation over a few years. But must plan for the future, if not replace everything very expensive. Hope you can help bro. Chat more soon.

Thanks!

Hi pal,

Bro

Can pm me the price plus installation. Most probably I might need 5 of it.

Hi pal,

Hi Bro ... looking to get 6x ceiling fans. Need ones with IR remote (cant use RF remote).I heard KDK are the best.

Can you pm me the pictures and the prices for the models you have in stock?

Also, do you also do installation? If so, let me know the charges. The house currently does not have fans, so might need to install the hooks above the false ceiling.

Lastly, for LED lights, are the ones you have dimmable? Looking to replace the central light with the fan and install some down lights to spread the light throughout the room. Want to use dimmable home automation module to control intensity.

Dun have so much cash so will do this home automation over a few years. But must plan for the future, if not replace everything very expensive. Hope you can help bro. Chat more soon.

Thanks!

newarrival.jpg

Bro

Can pm me the price plus installation. Most probably I might need 5 of it.

Hi Bro

I am currently headache of whether to choose ceiling fan with LEd bright lights or without. If with ceiling fan with lights, I can cut cost doing up L-Box. Provided the light from the fan is bright enough to light up the living room and rooms. Please pm me your recommendation and quotes for installation/delivery as well. Thanks.

Hi pal,

Hi Bro,

I had previously install a ceiling Fan-SkyHawk 5 blade 40 inches from Allied Fan Industries in the living room.

I feel that the wind is not so strong and intend to change it to KDK brand.

My living room is about 15.5 X 13.5 X 8.7 (LXWXH). May I know which KDK model is suitable and what is the price including installation:=

- M48SG

- M56SR

Thanks.

Hi pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... ;)

Hi Bro,

Able to pm me the pics & prices of ceiling fans with LED & also KDK & Haiku ceiling fans.

Thks

Hi pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... ;)

Hi Bro,

Can you PM me the price of the model of your this pic and also the price for KDK ceiling fan with light and also Crestar & Haiku ceiling fan with light.

Thank you!

Hi pal,

FYI.... KDK and HAIKU ceiling fan cannot install light..... :sport-smiley-018:

Hv PMed you liao.... ;)