Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi Bro

I am currently headache of whether to choose ceiling fan with LEd bright lights or without. If with ceiling fan with lights, I can cut cost doing up L-Box. Provided the light from the fan is bright enough to light up the living room and rooms. Please pm me your recommendation and quotes for installation/delivery as well. Thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Bro,

I had previously install a ceiling Fan-SkyHawk 5 blade 40 inches from Allied Fan Industries in the living room.

I feel that the wind is not so strong and intend to change it to KDK brand.

My living room is about 15.5 X 13.5 X 8.7 (LXWXH). May I know which KDK model is suitable and what is the price including installation:=

- M48SG

- M56SR

Thanks.

Edited by Peterho1

Hi Fellow Formers and Friends... :sport-smiley-018:

This is the new model which alot of fellow formers and friends that has been asking me about, its sleek and nice that comes with LED light.....:jawdrop::good:

Size of fan : 56 inches

Material of blades : Acrylic blades

Number of blades : 5

Wattage of LED : 18W

newarrival.jpg

Also A VERI BIG THANK YOU for the continuous support from you… :good:

With this encouragement... :good: I’ll continue to give my very best in the coming years to meet your needs and requirements... :good:

For those who need more info on lobangs/quotes for ceiling fans, down lights (Normal, LED) …etc.

You can always PM me or email me salecfan@yahoo.com.sg..... :D

Dun forget about the kopi treat ya.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

:drunk: pals

Hi Bro,

Can you PM me the price of the model of your this pic and also the price for KDK ceiling fan with light and also Crestar & Haiku ceiling fan with light.

Thank you!

Hi bro

Pls PM me the details/price/brand of this 56"Fan with 18W LED. May order 1-4 if price is good :sport-smiley-018::rolleyes:

Also pls share about what area this fan will cover. Good if you could share more about fan with different inches, number of blades and their effect on area covered...

thks!!

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed you liao.... ;) hope u'll save some bucks and buy me kopi.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

:drunk: pal

Can you please PM me the price?

Hi pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... ;) hope u'll save some bucks and buy me kopi.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

Hello :)

I am looking at

1) KDK VW60 - 1 piece for living room

2) KDK MSU11 - 3 pieces for 3 bedrooms

Would you be so kind as to give me a quote for these fans?

What about installation and delivery cost?

Hi pal,

Hi Bro

Need your recommendations ( and price) for:

- Ceiling with lights for the living. As powerful as possible.

- Normal without lights for the bedrooms.

Do you provide installation as well? Inclusive?

Hi pal,

Hi pal,

No, this model only comes in 56 inches, and it comes wf e SUPER BRIGHT LED light and remote..... :good:

There are other models that is sleek and also nice without light as well.....:good:

For color, there are 4 colors to choose from white, silver, black n brown color.

For the performance will depend on the area that u install and also the correct size of the fan use... there also other factors that might affect the performance as well. There will be discount given hee... :lol: :lol:

Hope this helps explains...

If you need my help on the fan size do let me know.... I'll try my veri best to help you out.....

Hi bro

Pls PM me the details/price/brand of this 56"Fan with 18W LED. May order 1-4 if price is good :sport-smiley-018::rolleyes:

Also pls share about what area this fan will cover. Good if you could share more about fan with different inches, number of blades and their effect on area covered...

thks!!

For this fan is it available in other sizes and without the light kit cos om living room and all bedrooms have L box so wish to know what kind of sizes are suitable . Any other colours and does it come with remote control? Is the wind generated strong for a big area? Buy 4 have further discount?

Can you please PM me the price?

Hello :)

I am looking at

1) KDK VW60 - 1 piece for living room

2) KDK MSU11 - 3 pieces for 3 bedrooms

Would you be so kind as to give me a quote for these fans?

What about installation and delivery cost?

Hi Bro

Need your recommendations ( and price) for:

- Ceiling with lights for the living. As powerful as possible.

- Normal without lights for the bedrooms.

Do you provide installation as well? Inclusive?

For this fan is it available in other sizes and without the light kit cos om living room and all bedrooms have L box so wish to know what kind of sizes are suitable . Any other colours and does it come with remote control? Is the wind generated strong for a big area? Buy 4 have further discount?

Hi pal,

No, this model only comes in 56 inches, and it comes wf e SUPER BRIGHT LED light and remote..... :good:

There are other models that is sleek and also nice without light as well.....:good:

For color, there are 4 colors to choose from white, silver, black n brown color.

For the performance will depend on the area that u install and also the correct size of the fan use... there also other factors that might affect the performance as well. There will be discount given hee... :lol: :lol:

Hope this helps explains...

If you need my help on the fan size do let me know.... I'll try my veri best to help you out.....

Edited by bro

Hi Fellow Formers and Friends... :sport-smiley-018:

This is the new model which alot of fellow formers and friends that has been asking me about, its sleek and nice that comes with LED light.....:jawdrop::good:

Size of fan : 56 inches

Material of blades : Acrylic blades

Number of blades : 5

Wattage of LED : 18W

newarrival.jpg

Also A VERI BIG THANK YOU for the continuous support from you… :good:

With this encouragement... :good: I’ll continue to give my very best in the coming years to meet your needs and requirements... :good:

For those who need more info on lobangs/quotes for ceiling fans, down lights (Normal, LED) …etc.

You can always PM me or email me salecfan@yahoo.com.sg..... :D

Dun forget about the kopi treat ya.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

:drunk: pals

Sorry, first time here don know how to post . Hoping I doing right here . Hee...

Pls kindly quote me the fan with the led light (3 lights one). I need 2 for my kids room and one for my living room ...

The light is it bright enough? Quiet motion? Any clour can choosing for ? Pls include installation price ...

Thanks much

Hi Pal,

The LED lights are bright enough for the room as it's adjustable and also the light source is also selectable... :good:

There are 4 colors to choose from and I've also PMed you liao.... ;) hope u'll save some bucks and buy me kopi.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub: