Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi Pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub:

Yes, the SUPER bright LED light, is bright enough for the room, alot of my customers also use it for the room.

FYI, there is also another type of LED light kit where it's 3 holders and it's adjustable and also can select the number of lights to turn by using e pull string....

Hope these :help: and i've also PMed you liao.... hope u'll save some bucks and buy my kopi ya :wub: :wub: :dribble: :dribble:

:drunk: pal

Sorry, first time here don know how to post . Hoping I doing right here . Hee...

Pls kindly quote me the fan with the led light (3 lights one). I need 2 for my kids room and one for my living room ...

The light is it bright enough? Quiet motion? Any clour can choosing for ? Pls include installation price ...

Thanks much

Edited by Dinomom

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi! I hv the same request..can advise me too pls? :)

Hi Pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... ;) hope u'll save some bucks and buy me kopi.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

Hi,

Do you carry crestar Swiftsair 48" ?

Hi Pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... ;)

Hi,

Pls quote haiku white short base with installation.

In addition, pls quote Crestar rain lite 53" wooden.

Hi Pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... ;)

Hi! I hv the same request..can advise me too pls? :)

Hi bro,

I m looking for 4 ceiling fans- one for living room, another for MBR and 2 for the other bedrooms.

Looking for KDK, fanco, crestar and haiku! It'll be great to view range if you have a shop location.

Please advise pricing, installation charges, delivery charges, warranty period and payment mode.

Thank you!

LIM

Hi bro...

Pl pm me your quotes, including installation, for ceiling fan with LED lights and a white haiku fan for living room.

Hi Pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... ;)

Hi,

Can you please send me the price for

KDK V56VK

Starlite Acrylic DC series- RD

Please include price for delivery or installation.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you.

Hi Pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... ;)

Hi,

Can you please send me the price for

KDK V56VK

Starlite Acrylic DC series- RD

Please include price for delivery or installation.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you.

Is the ceiling fan with LED light bright enough for normal rooms? Pls quote me as im looking for 3 ceiling fans with LED for my rooms and 1 for my living room. Thank you

Hi Pal,

Yes, the SUPER bright LED light, is bright enough for the room, alot of my customers also use it for the room.

FYI, there is also another type of LED light kit where it's 3 holders and it's adjustable and also can select the number of lights to turn by using e pull string....

Hope these :help: and i've also PMed you liao.... hope u'll save some bucks and buy my kopi ya :wub: :wub: :dribble: :dribble:

Edited by bro

HI pal,

THANK YOU VERI MUCH for spending some of yr precious time to pen down such a nice and lovely compliment... :wub: :wub: and also a veri BIG thank you for yr support..... appreciate very very much.....:wub: :wub: :D:D

It's always my pleasure to be able to help out when there is a need.... dun mention... :sport-smiley-018:

Your satisfaction will always be my encouragement and motivation .... :good: :good: :good:

Remember that I'm always contactable if you need any of my help/sugg anytime.... :good:

Is the ceiling fan with LED light bright enough for normal rooms? Pls quote me as im looking for 3 ceiling fans with LED for my rooms and 1 for my living room. Thank you