Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi bro,

I m looking for 4 ceiling fans- one for living room, another for MBR and 2 for the other bedrooms.

Looking for KDK, fanco, crestar and haiku! It'll be great to view range if you have a shop location.

Please advise pricing, installation charges, delivery charges, warranty period and payment mode.

Thank you!

LIM

Hi Pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed you liao.... hope u'll save some bucks and buy my kopi ya :wub: :wub: :dribble: :dribble:

:drunk: pal

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi bro,

I m looking for 4 ceiling fans- one for living room, another for MBR and 2 for the other bedrooms.

Looking for KDK, fanco, crestar and haiku! It'll be great to view range if you have a shop location.

Please advise pricing, installation charges, delivery charges, warranty period and payment mode.

Thank you!

LIM

Hi bro,

It'll be great to view range if you have a shop location, as I'm still doing homework for brand, design, size, etc.

Thank you!

Hi Pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... hope u'll save some bucks and buy my kopi ya :wub: :wub: :dribble: :dribble:

Hi Bro.,

I'm looking to replace the 5 ceiling fans in my place.

Any sleek ones to recommend? Main criteria is they must be quiet, simple looking and of course, not out of this world pricing.

my current 2 fans are with led lightings.

thanks in advanced.

btw, where is your shop located?

Hi Pal,

;)

hi,

can you pm me the price for the following items

1. haiku black fan

2. KDK k15z9 fan

3. KDK k14z9 fan

4. KDK k15y6 fan

Thanks.

Hi Pal,

These KDK models are MY models, furthermore there isn't any safety mark as well....

Hv PMed you liao.... ;)

Do you carry LED downlight? And i would like to enquire the price of ceiling fan with LED light (for Living hall). Please pm the prices and your shop details. Thks

Hi Pal,

Hi,

I m looking for two ceiling fans- one for living room & another for MBR. Both in white, preferably KDK.

Thanks!

Hi Pal,

Hi bro,

It'll be great to view range if you have a shop location, as I'm still doing homework for brand, design, size, etc.

Thank you!

Hi Bro.,

I'm looking to replace the 5 ceiling fans in my place.

Any sleek ones to recommend? Main criteria is they must be quiet, simple looking and of course, not out of this world pricing.

my current 2 fans are with led lightings.

thanks in advanced.

btw, where is your shop located?

Do you carry LED downlight? And i would like to enquire the price of ceiling fan with LED light (for Living hall). Please pm the prices and your shop details. Thks

Hi,

I m looking for two ceiling fans- one for living room & another for MBR. Both in white, preferably KDK.

Thanks!

Hi Bro,

What's the brand & model for this LED fan? Is the light bright enough? How many speed? Does it comes with remote control with timer? Please pm me your hp, contact & shop.

Tks

Hi Pal,

Hi Pal,

The diameter of the fan is 46 inches... and it's not the smallest fan.... :no:

Wind performance is subjective, as diff ppl will have diff feel towards fan wind performance..... :P

Hi Bro,

What's the brand & model for this LED fan u post on 22 Dec 2011? Is the light bright enough? How many speed? Does it comes with remote control with timer? Please pm me your hp, contact & shop.

Tks

Hi,

I need 1 ceiling fan for my living room (5 Rm flat) with Led light & remote, can you recommend & quote the price with and without installation.

Please also quote me for LED/ normal lighting price. thanks

Btw, do you have any shop that we can visit?

Hi Bro,

What's the brand & model for this LED fan? Is the light bright enough? How many speed? Does it comes with remote control with timer? Please pm me your hp, contact & shop.

Tks