Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi pls PM me your shop contact and LED downlights price . Thanks

Hi Pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed you liao.... hope u'll save some bucks and buy my kopi ya.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

:drunk: pal

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

I'm interested in ceiling fans with LED light for new 4 room HDB Flat. Could you recommend and quote the price?

And do you have a shop that I can visit??

Please reply to my email - sallyk-@live.com.sg

Thank you so much!

Hi Pal,

Hv EMAILed you liao.... hope u'll save some bucks and buy my kopi ya.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

Dear sir,

Can you advised me the best fan with best wind power for a wide area and electricity saving?? ( Without lights on fan)

I also learnt from the forum here eiher AC or DC is more energy saving?? Is it true??

Will you be able to advise me the best cost for the models you suggest as need to buy a few for the house??

Await yours.....

Hi Pal,

All fans are made to it best performance..... so it depend on how you use it, and where you wanna place it.

Some will pay veri high price for the design/look but dun care abt the performance, some dun care abt the design/look just wanna hv some wind circulation that all.

There are factors that will affect the performance of the fan.

eg. the location, the surrounding area, the ceiling height, etc.....

As for the power consumption, different make will hv diff power consumption.

In general, using a ceiling fan is already energy saving as compare to the aircon.

AC motor or DC motor it's about the same, it's using diff method of making the motor turn.

You'll be paying alot more for a DC motor ceiling fan than a AC motor ceiling fan.

AC motor is using the voltage direct from our source where DC motor still needs a power supply/driver to supply the voltage to the motor.

If compare, there are more components/parts use for DC motor than AC motor.

In General,

AC motor use more mechincal parts.

DC motor use more electronics parts.

So which will have higher chances of breakdown? which will cost more if breakdown?...

It up to individual to balance and consider....

BTW i hv also Pmed you liao.... hope u'll save some bucks and buy my kopi ya :wub: :wub: :dribble: :dribble:

Hi,

I'm interested in ceiling fans with LED light for new 4 room HDB Flat. Could you recommend and quote the price?

And do you have a shop that I can visit??

Please reply to my email - sallyk-@live.com.sg

Thank you so much!

Dear sir,

Can you advised me the best fan with best wind power for a wide area and electricity saving?? ( Without lights on fan)

I also learnt from the forum here eiher AC or DC is more energy saving?? Is it true??

Will you be able to advise me the best cost for the models you suggest as need to buy a few for the house??

Await yours.....

Hi

Can you help to recommend few fan models for living room. Need to have bridge lightning also.

Please help to indicate the price for everything including installation.

There is an exisiting fan at the living, just to replace it.

thanks for reading

Hi Pal,

Hv Pmed you liao.... hope u'll save some bucks and buy my kopi ya :wub: :wub: :dribble: :dribble:

hi I am looking for a 40" or 44" fan , do you have any recommendation?

do you happen to have the KDK 44" in urban gold?

Hi Pal,

I can't seems to PM you, perhaps you can email me instead....

As for KDK, SG only have white and silver wor... :notti:

hi there,

am looking for 2 ceiling fans with lights (actually one is to replace and my light fixture is working well, can i transfer to the new set?) for the bedrooms, and 1 ceiling fan with lights bright enough for my living room/balcony. also hanging lights for my dining area.

pls recommend and quote.

thanks.

Hi Pal,

U can always use back the existing light kit for the new ceiling fan, provided tat it's suitable ya...

Hv PMed you liao.... hope i'll b able to help you out.... and also hope that u'll save some bucks and buy my kopi ya :wub: :wub: :dribble: :dribble:

Hi

Can you help to recommend few fan models for living room. Need to have bridge lightning also.

Please help to indicate the price for everything including installation.

There is an exisiting fan at the living, just to replace it.

thanks for reading

hi I am looking for a 40" or 44" fan , do you have any recommendation?

do you happen to have the KDK 44" in urban gold?

hi there,

am looking for 2 ceiling fans with lights (actually one is to replace and my light fixture is working well, can i transfer to the new set?) for the bedrooms, and 1 ceiling fan with lights bright enough for my living room/balcony. also hanging lights for my dining area.

pls recommend and quote.

thanks.

Halo

can you please email me yr quote for ceiling fan 48" with LED light ( with installation). I need 4 pcs, can I check if this Fan with LED light is sufficient for

a common bed room in punggol,

My email add: ning9432@gmail.com. Thanks

Hi Pal,

Hv EMAILed you liao.... hope u'll save some bucks and buy my kopi ya :wub: :wub: :dribble: :dribble:

Edited by bro

Hi Pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... ;)

Halo

can you please email me yr quote for ceiling fan 48" with LED light ( with installation). I need 4 pcs, can I check if this Fan with LED light is sufficient for

a common bed room in punggol,

My email add: ning9432@gmail.com. Thanks

Edited by ning9432