Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi Fellow Formers and Friends... :sport-smiley-018:

This is the new model which alot of fellow formers and friends that has been asking me about, its sleek and nice that comes with LED light.....:jawdrop::good:

Size of fan : 56 inches

Material of blades : Acrylic blades

Number of blades : 5

Wattage of LED : 18W

newarrival.jpg

Also A VERI BIG THANK YOU for the continuous support from you… :good:

With this encouragement... :good: I’ll continue to give my very best in the coming years to meet your needs and requirements... :good:

For those who need more info on lobangs/quotes for ceiling fans, down lights (Normal, LED) …etc.

You can always PM me or email me salecfan@yahoo.com.sg..... :D

Dun forget about the kopi treat ya.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

:drunk: pals

how much is this? Looks nice... I think the price also very "nice" hor?? lol

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Bro, thanks for your honest service at my place in Southaven2 condo. 2 remotes and one fan-light installation.

Hi pal,

THANK YOU SO MUCH for spending some of yr precious time to pen down such a nice and honest compliment... :wub: :wub:

and also a veri BIG thank you for yr support..... appreciate very very much.....:wub: :wub: :D:D

It's always my pleasure to be able to help you out when you need one ...... :sport-smiley-018:

Your satisfaction will always be my encouragement and motivation .... :good: :good: :good:

Remember that I'm always contactable if you need any of my help/sugg anytime.... :good:

Let me know when you need the other sets ya....

Awaits for yr support again.... :seeya:

:drunk: pal

Hi all

From the KDK site, can I check if the measurements are actually for the diameter or for a single blade length?

eg: for a V56VK, 56inch or 1400 is from end of one blade to another or just from the centre of the hub to the end of one blade instead?

Thanks

Hi pal,

Thanks for posting on my thread... :wub:

Okie, the size of the fan will be the diameter of the fan, meaning the length will be measured from tip of the blades to tip of the blades on the other end.

Hope this :help:

Hi all

From the KDK site, can I check if the measurements are actually for the diameter or for a single blade length?

eg: for a V56VK, 56inch or 1400 is from end of one blade to another or just from the centre of the hub to the end of one blade instead?

Thanks

I m looking for a ceiling fan(quiet one) for the living room of my HDB flat. Any recommendation?

Total cost (with installation, warranty etc), and where's you shop? Thanks!

Hi Pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed you liao.... hope u'll save some bucks and buy my kopi ya :wub: :wub: :dribble: :dribble:

I m looking for a ceiling fan(quiet one) for the living room of my HDB flat. Any recommendation?

Hi, can you PM the price including installation for this 56" Fan with Super Bright LED please. BTW, which brand and model is this?

Hi Pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... hope u'll save some bucks and buy my kopi ya :wub: :wub: :dribble: :dribble:

Hi Fellow Formers and Friends... :sport-smiley-018:

This is the new model which alot of fellow formers and friends that has been asking me about, its sleek and nice that comes with LED light.....:jawdrop::good:

Size of fan : 56 inches

Material of blades : Acrylic blades

Number of blades : 5

Wattage of LED : 18W

newarrival.jpg

Also A VERI BIG THANK YOU for the continuous support from you… :good:

With this encouragement... :good: I’ll continue to give my very best in the coming years to meet your needs and requirements... :good:

For those who need more info on lobangs/quotes for ceiling fans, down lights (Normal, LED) …etc.

You can always PM me or email me salecfan@yahoo.com.sg..... :D

Dun forget about the kopi treat ya.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

:drunk: pals

Hi, can you PM the price including installation for this 56" Fan with Super Bright LED please. BTW, which brand and model is this?

Hi, can u tell me which KDK window mount ventilation fan models comes with movable shutters? I need one in the master bedroom but need the option to either open the shutters for ventilation or closed when the air con is on. Also, I need some KDK fan models for the bed and living rooms. Do u have a show room where I can choose the models? Thank u.

Hi Pal,

Hv Pmed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi Pal,

Hi Pal,

It's definately bright enough for the room. Furthermore you can also select the light source on how many lights to turn on 1, 2 or 3 lights..... :D

I hv PMed you liao.... hope u'll save some bucks and buy my kopi ya :wub: :wub: :dribble: :dribble:

Hi, can u tell me which KDK window mount ventilation fan models comes with movable shutters? I need one in the master bedroom but need the option to either open the shutters for ventilation or closed when the air con is on. Also, I need some KDK fan models for the bed and living rooms. Do u have a show room where I can choose the models? Thank u.

LED is known to be long lasting, and won't KO so fast.

but question, when using the fan with LED, will it blinkers? like some fans with lights..

it simply made one dizzy.

how much it cost to install of that LED fan and how long?

remote control? warranty? any details?

Hi pal,

Thanks for yr enquiry.... :wub: :wub:

Okie, here's the answer to yr questions.

This ceiling fan wf LED is the 1st ceiling fan that is safety tested together with the LED.... :good:

And it will not blink.... :good: I'm also using it myself.... the brightness is superb. and it's energy saving as well.... :deal:

This ceiling fan serves me well, and c/w the remote as well.

Fans with lights should not blink wor... :dunno: i dun know why it can blink??? :dunno:

If you'r refering to LED blinking, maybe they are using those not safety tested type.... :no:

Warranty is Lifetime on motor and 1 yr on parts.... :good:

The duration to install the fan is abt an hour....

As for the details, I'be PMed you liao.... :yeah:

Hope you;ll save some bucks and buy me kopi ya.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

Hi Pal,

Thanks for yr enquiry.... :wub: :wub:

Okie when the LED lights is faulty, normally will be the driver, but till now :bow: "touch wood" :bow: not a single driver has breakdown.

Maybe because the driver is safety tested, so the breakdown rate will be lower as compare to those that is not.... :no:

If it really breakdown, than will need to change the driver, the driver is located inside the ceiling fan, and it's a seperate unit by itself, so that it's easier for servicing .... :D

Hope this info :help:

LED is known to be long lasting, and won't KO so fast.

but question, when using the fan with LED, will it blinkers? like some fans with lights..

it simply made one dizzy.

how much it cost to install of that LED fan and how long?

remote control? warranty? any details?