Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Hi Fellow Formers and Friends... : http://www.renotalk.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/sport-smiley-018.gif

A BIG THANK YOU for the continuous support from you http://www.renotalk.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/good.gif

With this encouragement... http://www.renotalk.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/good.gif Ill continue to give my very best in the coming years to meet your needs and requirements... http://www.renotalk.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/good.gif

If you have any question on ceiling fans, do post in my thread and Ill try my very best to solve your problems/questions... http://www.renotalk.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/wink.gif

For those who need lobangs/quotes for ceiling fans, down lights (Normal, LED) etc

You can always PM me or email me salecfan@yahoo.com.sg for more details... http://www.renotalk.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/biggrin.gif

Dun forget about the kopi treat ya.... http://www.renotalk.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/dribble.gif http://www.renotalk.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/dribble.gif http://www.renotalk.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/wub.gif http://www.renotalk.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/wub.gif

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/drunk.gif pals

• Like 2

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

On 1st meet-up, me find ya rugged with a ferocious Warlord kinda look!

But it's good ya:

1) punctual

2) smiley/ friendly

3) experienced

4) honest

5) no beating round the bush

On the day u came for the installation:

6) efficient

7) tactful

8) responsible

9) as above 1-4

My spouse like the design, my parents n siblings who came thought it was breezy & I personally thinketh it was both!

Gum xia bro kopi! We shifted in just last week lor :)

WA say, after my adver hor... Dun know who's treating kopi lei??

Oh no no...carlsberg still my preferred choice ;) hehe

• Like 2

On 1st meet-up, me find ya rugged with a ferocious Warlord kinda look!

But it's good ya:

1) punctual

2) smiley/ friendly

3) experienced

4) honest

5) no beating round the bush

On the day u came for the installation:

6) efficient

7) tactful

8) responsible

9) as above 1-4

My spouse like the design, my parents n siblings who came thought it was breezy & I personally thinketh it was both!

Gum xia bro kopi! We shifted in just last week lor :)

WA say, after my adver hor... Dun know who's treating kopi lei??

Oh no no...carlsberg still my preferred choice ;) hehe

Hi bro Carlsberg,

Wah say, din know that I look so ferocious wor... whahaha :lol:

Nice meeting you as well and thanks for the kopi treat from you ... :dribble: :dribble:

Also glad to know that everyone like the fan... :good: thanks for your support... :good: your satisfaction is my encouragement... :good:

Thank you very much for the lovely and nice compliment, and also thank you for spending some of your precious time to pen down such a lovely and nice compliment/comment and help me adver..... :wub: :wub: Appreciate very very much... :good:

Finally.... CONGRATS! CONGRAT! on your move in :dancingqueen: after the long wait hee... :lol:

Enjoy your new environment ya... look around... there are alot of new setup/area/attraction.

Happy Staying.... :dancingqueen:

:yamseng: bro kopi

• Like 1

Hey u r welcome manz!

It's jus my honest opinion nia la, n I shall have the lists of where/whom-to-purchase-fm passed on to my sis who would be getting her keys few weeks down the road!

Yours' in so In case she needs the ceiling propellor, it's ghim moh link at west area oki :)

Hey u r welcome manz!

It's jus my honest opinion nia la, n I shall have the lists of where/whom-to-purchase-fm passed on to my sis who would be getting her keys few weeks down the road!

Yours' in so In case she needs the ceiling propellor, it's ghim moh link at west area oki :)

Hi bro carlsberg,

Thanks for your intro by giving me this opportunity.... :good:

Appreciate very much.... :wub: :wub:

Have a nice day... :sport-smiley-018:

:drunk: pal

Hi Fellow Formers and Friends... : :sport-smiley-018:

A BIG THANK YOU for the continuous support from you… :good:

With this encouragement... :good: I’ll continue to give my very best in the coming years to meet your needs and requirements... :good:

If you have any question on ceiling fans, do post in my thread and I’ll try my very best to solve your problems/questions... ;)

For those who need lobangs/quotes for ceiling fans, down lights (Normal, LED) …etc

You can always PM me or email me salecfan@yahoo.com.sg for more details... :D

Dun forget about the kopi treat ya.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

:drunk: pals

Hi Bro,

Are u able to quote me the following Fanco fans please?

1) FFM 6000 MS without light ( bedroom can?)

2) FF9 WH without light but with remote control (living n dining room appropriate ?)

3) FF707AB with light n remote control (for sheltered outdoor ok??)

Kindly quote installation prices separately.

Also, may I know the difference in quality between Fanco and KDK ceiling fans please?

Thanks much!

:yamseng:

Edited by SiSi

Hi Bro,

Are u able to quote me the following Fanco fans please?

1) FFM 6000 MS without light ( bedroom can?)

2) FF9 WH without light but with remote control (living n dining room appropriate ?)

3) FF707AB with light n remote control (for sheltered outdoor ok??)

Kindly quote installation prices separately.

Also, may I know the difference in quality between Fanco and KDK ceiling fans please?

Thanks much!

:yamseng:

Hi SiSi,

Thanks for your enquiry.... :wub:

Okie here's what i can share with you.

KDK ceiling fans are not decroative fans, therefore they can't install light to their fans.

FANCO ceiling fans are decorative fans, they can install lights to their fans if you require... ;)

KDK operates fully on remote control.

Whereas FANCO is using a mechanical pull string switch to control the speed of the fan.

For FANCO ceiling fan, if you dun like to see the pull string hanging down from the ceiling fan, you can either use:-

1) Wall speed regulator or

2) Remote control

The above are optional items, so you may need to top up some some amt of $$ hee.... :deal:

Note: KDK ceiling fans can't use wall speed regulator. (for remote control type)

KDK ceiling fans uses plastic enclosure whereas FANCO dun...

Experience:-

I've try both KDK and FANCO brand, and I still prefer FANCO fans think my skin is thicker.... :D

So how realiable :dunno: , it all depends on how you use/maintain the fan lor... :notti:

I've been using FANCO fan for abt 4 years liao... til now it serves me well no speed problem... "touch wood"... keke... :lol:

As for KDK i can really tell you how long, I've change to FANCO after using KDK for awhile, also electronics components hard to tell, they have temper one wor.... if they like can last very long, dun like can spoil after warranty period..... hee... :lol:

But one thing for sure, is that FANCO ceiling fan motor is lifetime warranty so i dun hv to worry about the fan motor spoiling.

Hope these info helps.

I've also PMed you liao... ;) hope you save some bucks and buy me kopi wor... kekeke... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

Edited by bro

Hi SiSi,

Thanks for your enquiry.... :wub:

Okie here's what i can share with you.

KDK ceiling fans are not decroative fans, therefore they can't install light to their fans.

FANCO ceiling fans are decorative fans, they can install lights to their fans if you require... ;)

KDK operates fully on remote control.

Whereas FANCO is using a mechanical pull string switch to control the speed of the fan.

For FANCO ceiling fan, if you dun like to see the pull string hanging down from the ceiling fan, you can either use:-

1) Wall speed regulator or

2) Remote control

The above are optional items, so you may need to top up some some amt of $$ hee.... :deal:

Note: KDK ceiling fans can't use wall speed regulator. (for remote control type)

KDK ceiling fans uses plastic enclosure whereas FANCO dun...

Experience:-

I've try both KDK and FANCO brand, and I still prefer FANCO fans think my skin is thicker.... :D

So how realiable :dunno: , it all depends on how you use/maintain the fan lor... :notti:

I've been using FANCO fan for abt 4 years liao... til now it serves me well no speed problem... "touch wood"... keke... :lol:

As for KDK i can really tell you how long, I've change to FANCO after using KDK for awhile, also electronics components hard to tell, they have temper one wor.... if they like can last very long, dun like can spoil after warranty period..... hee... :lol:

But one thing for sure, is that FANCO ceiling fan motor is lifetime warranty so i dun hv to worry about the fan motor spoiling.

Hope these info helps.

I've also PMed you liao... ;) hope you save some bucks and buy me kopi wor... kekeke... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

Hi Bro,

Thanks for your detailed reply.

Will contact you when my contractor gives the green light to install ok?

Btw, out of curiousity, are you doing this full time? What other work do you do apart from installing fans? Could you PM me your company's name please? Pie Say ah, so many questions, but I do appreciate very much! :yamseng:

Hi Bro,

Thanks for your detailed reply.

Will contact you when my contractor gives the green light to install ok?

Btw, out of curiousity, are you doing this full time? What other work do you do apart from installing fans? Could you PM me your company's name please? Pie Say ah, so many questions, but I do appreciate very much! :yamseng:

Hi SiSi,

U're most welcome.... :)

N also THANK YOU for your support.... :good: please PM me yr color of the fan that you need... ;)

I'm a FULLTIMER ..... I'm also dealing with downlights, ceiling lights, instant heaters...etc

I've also PMed you liao...:) Dun forget my kopi ya... :lol::dribble: :dribble:

Dun feel that way, glad that i'm able to help you out.... ;)

• Like 1

Always thought KdK and panasonic gives much more wind power than fanciful ones..maybe that was my bad experience. I just bought a place and want to install ceiling fan in living room and 3 bedrooms. Need good wind power fans. Can recommend me some?

Also need to throw away 2 working condition heater tanks..sigh..I want to replace with instant heaters x 2. Do you supply and install? And destroy old..?

Please email me samsamwch@hotmail.com

Thanks bro

Always thought KdK and panasonic gives much more wind power than fanciful ones..maybe that was my bad experience. I just bought a place and want to install ceiling fan in living room and 3 bedrooms. Need good wind power fans. Can recommend me some?

Also need to throw away 2 working condition heater tanks..sigh..I want to replace with instant heaters x 2. Do you supply and install? And destroy old..?

Please email me samsamwch@hotmail.com

Thanks bro

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub:

Hv emailed you liao.... dun forget abt the kopi treat ya hee.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

Bro,

I'm looking to replace my fans.. where can I see the designs? I need the lights as well.

Hi pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... Hope ull save some bucks n buy me kopi ya hee.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

Hi Bro

Getting my keys to my resale flat soon. Thinking of getting 2 fans for my living/dining and 3 fans for the 3 bedrooms. Can you recommend not sure what make/model are suitable. Need strong wind flow, lights not necessary but useful and remotes. My email address is nsulor@gmail.com

Thanks

Hi Bro

Getting my keys to my resale flat soon. Thinking of getting 2 fans for my living/dining and 3 fans for the 3 bedrooms. Can you recommend not sure what make/model are suitable. Need strong wind flow, lights not necessary but useful and remotes. My email address is nsulor@gmail.com

Thanks

Hi pal,

Hv emailed you liao.... dun forget abt the kopi treat ya hee.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub: