Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Hi bro pls let me know the price of the ceiling fan u have thanks

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed you liao.... Hope u save some bucks n buy me kopi ya hee.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

:drunk: pal

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

i'm looking for 4 ceiling fan with lighting kit, ceiling fan that comes with acrylic blade. 1 for living room and another 3 in bedrooms. The one in living room, i'm looking at the light kit that resembles 3 UFO. If you have pictures of the light kits with prices you have that would be great. Also, could you advise me the size of the fan through my floor map? You can email me at zhu85@hotmail.com or you may sent me your store's address so i may pay a vist and have a look. And i just saw that you do carry downlight etc, do you carry philips downlight?

thanks!

Edited by MingzhuAng

Hi,

I'm looking for 4 ceiling fan with lighting kit, ceiling fan that comes with acrylic blade. 1 for living room and another 3 in bedrooms. The one in living room, i'm looking at the light kit that resembles 3 UFO. If you have pictures of the light kits with prices you have that would be great. Also, could you advise me the size of the fan through my floor map? You can email me at zhu85@hotmail.com or you may sent me your store's address so i may pay a vist and have a look. And i just saw that you do carry downlight etc, do you carry philips downlight?

thanks!

Hi pal,

Hv Emailed you liao.... ;) Hope u save some bucks n buy me kopi ya hee.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

hi bro, is ceiling fan suitable w downlights of must it be Lbox? Thanks

Hi pal,

If u're using downlights only. That means yrs a false ceiling rite. Keke... :lol:

U can install ceiling fan on false ceiling, provide that the ceiling fan is not install under the downlights, else u'll hv lots of shadow.

And also if u dun mind tat the ceiling fan being too low.

If u need my help do PM me, I'll try my best to help u out.

Hi Bro,

Can pm mi your service and the fan for living room.

I am confuse of choosing kdk or other brand that you mention..

Been using kdk standing fan for 10year so far no problem.... lol so abit confuse.. but i m sure my celling is not high,...

Thanks

Jerry

Hi Bro,

Can pm mi your service and the fan for living room.

I am confuse of choosing kdk or other brand that you mention..

Been using kdk standing fan for 10year so far no problem.... lol so abit confuse.. but i m sure my celling is not high,...

Thanks

Jerry

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for your enquiry :wub: :wub:

FYI, the motor use for ceiling fan and standing fan is totally different... :o

So don't relate them together... ;)

Whether reliable/durable or not dun relate to brand/make.

There are many factors involve.... kekeke.... :D

I've been using my FANCO ceiling fan for a few years liao and it's still serving me well... :good:

I've PMed you liao, I'll help you solve your confusion....so that you can save some bucks and buy me kopi..... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

Bro, am looking for ceiling fan with lighting kit for living room at my new place. i have use ceiling fan with wooden blades many years at my currently place. Also looking for new lights or electrician to install. U provide these services? Pls PM me. Tks.

Bro, am looking for ceiling fan with lighting kit for living room at my new place. i have use ceiling fan with wooden blades many years at my currently place. Also looking for new lights or electrician to install. U provide these services? Pls PM me. Tks.

Hi pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... Hope u save some bucks n buy me kopi ya hee.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

Hi,

I would like to hear your opinion. Someone told me 6"downlight are more for condo n not HDB flat. Is this true? If it is, what size is more suitable for HDB flat?

Edited by Shreky

Hi,

I would go hear your opinion. Someone told me 6"downlight are more for condo n not HDB flat. Is this true? If it is, what size is more suitable for HDB flat?

Hi Shreky,

Juz had my house ceiling fans an most downlights changed to 6" ones..they were brighter compared with my old 4" ones. All this were done by Bro Eric.

He's punctual and reliable ...like his services. Prices wise I'm not too sure if it is the cheapest but services and workmanship I am definitely happy with him.

He worked his *** off to complete my house today and I am a happy customer.

Good work Eric! Keep it up. Free you can drop by my house since so near and buy me kopi...haha.

Hi,

I would go hear your opinion. Someone told me 6"downlight are more for condo n not HDB flat. Is this true? If it is, what size is more suitable for HDB flat?

Hi pal,

Thks for your enquiry.... :)

I dun know who told you that 6 inches downlights are more for condo and not HDB.... :dunno:

Basically, whether condo or HDB doesn't matter, the size of the unit is abt the same. ;)

So it's not true tat 6" downlight is for condo unit, more downlights will be needed if you intend to use smaller downlights. ;)

Bcos smaller has limited space to put higher wattage bulbs.... :D

So whether to use bigger or smaller downlights it all depends on the desgin and also the space where the downlight is located.

eg. if your L-box width is only 6 inches, u can't use a 6" downlight rite... kekeke... :lol:

Just to share wf you, I've juz change one HDB unit downlights from 4 inches to 6 inches, as the 4 inches downlight can't lite up the area well. Initaily, my customer thought it was too big when i sugg the 6 inches downlight, but after installing it look just nice and bright.... :good:

Hope tis helps :sport-smiley-018:

Hi Shreky,

Juz had my house ceiling fans an most downlights changed to 6" ones..they were brighter compared with my old 4" ones. All this were done by Bro Eric.

He's punctual and reliable ...like his services. Prices wise I'm not too sure if it is the cheapest but services and workmanship I am definitely happy with him.

He worked his *** off to complete my house today and I am a happy customer.

Good work Eric! Keep it up. Free you can drop by my house since so near and buy me kopi...haha.

Hi pal,

First of all, a BIG thank you for the support and also for the nice compliment... appreciate very much.....:wub: :wub: :D:D

Glad that you like the ceiling fan and also the downlights. ;)

Your satisfaction is my encouragement.... :good:

Will drop by yr place for Kopi ....... :lol:

Btw I'm always contactable if you need my help/sugg anytime.... :good:

Hv a nice day!! :sport-smiley-004:

Hi bro,

I'm looking for 2 sets of cheapest ceiling fans (with lights kit), can you pm me the details pls?

Thanks.

Hi pal,