Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Hi pals,

A BIG thank you to all my customers that supported me.... :good::good:

Appreciate veri veri much.... :wub: :wub:

Your satisfaction will be my encouragment..... :good::good:

For those who are looking for a nice and sleek ceiling fan which alot of my customers and myself had installed hee...... :D:D

Size available will 42, 48 and 56 inches acrylic blades.

With LED light kit

spaceshipon.jpg

Without light kit

Picture.jpg

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi I looking for 5-10w LED downlights. Care to PM me your quotes thanks

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed you liao.... Hope u save some bucks n buy me kopi ya hee.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

:drunk: pal

Hi pals,

For those who are looking for a nice and sleek ceiling fan which alot of my customers and myself had installed hee...... :D:D

With LED light kit

spaceshipon.jpg

Without light kit

Picture.jpg

yo bro

is this the space model ???

Hi, my parents home had used 2 sets of Amasco ceiling fan with regulator - Model AMC -48. They had used it for more than 10years n I like to help them to change a new one. Do I need to change to the same brand? It's fixed on the actual ceiling.

If u do carry Amasco AMC 48R, do pm me the price n charges for installation. Tks alot!

yo bro

is this the space model ???

Hey pal,

U're sharp wor... :lol::good:

Tis is indeed the SPACE model.... :D "look like spaceship" hee.... :lol: :lol:

Thks for indentifying the model pal appreciate your help.... :good:

Hv a nice day :sport-smiley-018:

Hi, my parents home had used 2 sets of Amasco ceiling fan with regulator - Model AMC -48. They had used it for more than 10years n I like to help them to change a new one. Do I need to change to the same brand? It's fixed on the actual ceiling.

If u do carry Amasco AMC 48R, do pm me the price n charges for installation. Tks alot!

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry....

I'm impress that u're able to recall the model after 10 years... hee.. :lol:

Normally, ppl will not recall/remember the ceiling fan model after a while.... :D

Okie, whether to change to the same brand or not, it's up to individual.

Some may want to but some would like to see if others are better off.

There are many other make/model in the market to choose from.

Whether u're comfortable with the current design from the same brand or you'll want to try other brands with different design.

I've PMed you liao... ;)

Hope I'm able to help you out. :good:

Hi,

I intend to purchase 3 KDK ceiling fan with remote function and LED light and a friend recommended me to buy it in JB. After checking the price it is so much cheaper to buy it there than in SG. It cost S$562 whereas its RM$488 there.

I just want to know do the immigration tax us cause from what i know they will only tax us if we exceed a certain amount.

Anyone in here ever make a purchase and pass through immigration can share the experience in terms of the pricing, warranty, etc.

Thank you.

-Matteo-

Hi,

I intend to purchase 3 KDK ceiling fan with remote function and LED light and a friend recommended me to buy it in JB. After checking the price it is so much cheaper to buy it there than in SG. It cost S$562 whereas its RM$488 there.

I just want to know do the immigration tax us cause from what i know they will only tax us if we exceed a certain amount.

Anyone in here ever make a purchase and pass through immigration can share the experience in terms of the pricing, warranty, etc.

Thank you.

-Matteo-

Hi Matteo,

Thanks for your enquiry...

Okie, here's what i can share with you.... :D

Both the ceiling fans and drivers use for LED are controlled items in SG.

So both of the controlled items must be safety tested and bear the saftey mark.

Of course, there are many many LED driver without the safety mark, which alot of ppl will not know/care much about bcos these safety tested products more costly as compared to those that r not safety tested..... :notti:

Do consider the below factors if you wanna buy from abroad, since nowadays our home is so expensive, do you wanna take the risk? :notti:

• Authentic? :dunno:
  • Durable, reliable? :dunno:
  • Voltage compatiable? :dunno:
  • Any warranty? If so, will they support you if your item breakdown? :dunno:
  • Is it safety tested? :dunno:
  • If item breakdown who to go to for repair? :dunno: replace the whole item? :deal:
  • What happen if the new product is not working how to exchange? :deal:

So it's up to individual whether to buy from abroad or buy from local.... :)

Some will risk and some will rather be safe then sori.... ;)

At the end of the day, those item will be in your home whether will it be safe or not, reliable or not, durable or not nobody can tell hee.... :lol:

Hope this sharing :help:

I need electrician badly, can someone pm contacts.... tia ya

Hi pal,

Thks for yr enquiry..

I've PMed u liao Hee :)

I'll see if I'm able to help u out...

Hi there,

Had started a thread, but figured it might be useful to post the same here too:

Am sourcing for lightings for my new place and need some advice on LED downlights.

ID has recommended ~37 downlights for the whole house, and am considering whether to get the cheaper/traditional PLC or energy-saving E27, or to invest more on LEDs.

Just started going to a few shops last weekend, plus had one supplier went over to our place to quote us, and was told:

- normal PLC $35 per piece (inside got i think 2 tubes)

- for LED downlights, the tube is in-built and if the light is spoilt, will have to change the whole light fitting (c.f. to the PLC one where can only change the tube). It's also 3x more expensive and costs around $110 per piece. Can save a lot on the electricity bill but that's long-term and also depends on usage pattern.

- for T5 cove lights that are also recommended by ID, cost for 4ft one is abt $20 for the cheaper ones.

Then at one shop, was shown a LED tube that is suitable for the E27-type downlights. Was quoted $28 for a 2-tube energy-saving set, and if wanna change to LED, add 2x$30 = $88 for each 2-tube downlights.

Can you advise whether there are many choices for LED tubes for downlights (and not only those with the LED tubes integrated into the light fittings ones), and how much they will cost?

Thanks...

Hi Bro

can pm me price for below model. thanks.

Hi pals,

With LED light kit

spaceshipon.jpg

Without light kit

Picture.jpg

Edited by luckyme

Hi there,

Had started a thread, but figured it might be useful to post the same here too:

Am sourcing for lightings for my new place and need some advice on LED downlights.

ID has recommended ~37 downlights for the whole house, and am considering whether to get the cheaper/traditional PLC or energy-saving E27, or to invest more on LEDs.

Just started going to a few shops last weekend, plus had one supplier went over to our place to quote us, and was told:

- normal PLC $35 per piece (inside got i think 2 tubes)

- for LED downlights, the tube is in-built and if the light is spoilt, will have to change the whole light fitting (c.f. to the PLC one where can only change the tube). It's also 3x more expensive and costs around $110 per piece. Can save a lot on the electricity bill but that's long-term and also depends on usage pattern.

- for T5 cove lights that are also recommended by ID, cost for 4ft one is abt $20 for the cheaper ones.

Then at one shop, was shown a LED tube that is suitable for the E27-type downlights. Was quoted $28 for a 2-tube energy-saving set, and if wanna change to LED, add 2x$30 = $88 for each 2-tube downlights.

Can you advise whether there are many choices for LED tubes for downlights (and not only those with the LED tubes integrated into the light fittings ones), and how much they will cost?

Thanks...

Hi Pal,

Thanks for your enquiry and also thanks for your inputs on my thread.

Appreciate very much... :wub: :wub:

The price tags that u got is abit high wor..... :deal:

Okie, let me share some of my inputs on downlights ya...

Maybe u can consider my sugg, hope it's useful to you.

You can consider using mixture of downlights (LED plus Normal downlights)

If you use all LED downlights it'll cost you a bomb.... :jawdrop:

As for normal downlight, why dun you consider using the 1x E27 bulb instead of using 2x tubes.

Price tag is also cheaper as compare to using 2x tubes type.

Maintanance wise is also easy, anybody can change the bulbs when its spoil, just need to unscrew/screw the bulb. Brightness is also as good. :thumbs up:

Recently, I've just replace 21 nos. of downlight using E27 bulbs for my customer....

The place turn out to be very bright after changing them. (you can read abt it on my previous thread) :sport-smiley-018:

LED downlights are more for long hours operation.

If you really need it, and u're willing to spend that kind of money.

Then choose an area to add a few LED downlights instead, this way u'll save a bit on your pocket... hee.... hence you can use some of the saving to buy me kopi hahaha....:lol::dribble: :dribble:

Make sure you get those LED downlights that bear the safety mark :good: there are many many LED downlight in the market that dun carry this safety mark. 8|

As i've mentioned before the LED driver is a control item and need to be safety tested. :notti:

This is bcos the LED driver spoil easily, so when there is a safety mark, u'll know that it's safety tested n u'll have a piece of mind.

At least when it's safety tested, the driver will be more realiable. :good:

Imgine if your LED spoil/faulty who to look for? :dunno: will there be charges if they come and service yr LED downlight? :dunno:

The tubes/bulbs for downlights are quite costly as compare to those normal bulbs/tubes. :deal: So do consider this factor as well.

Hope this sharing helps.

Hi Bro

can pm me price for below model. thanks.

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed you liao.... Hope u save some bucks n buy me kopi ya hee.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub: