Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Hi Pal,

Thanks for your enquiry and also thanks for your inputs on my thread.

Appreciate very much... :wub: :wub:

The price tags that u got is abit high wor..... :deal:

Okie, let me share some of my inputs on downlights ya...

Maybe u can consider my sugg, hope it's useful to you.

You can consider using mixture of downlights (LED plus Normal downlights)

If you use all LED downlights it'll cost you a bomb.... :jawdrop:

As for normal downlight, why dun you consider using the 1x E27 bulb instead of using 2x tubes.

Price tag is also cheaper as compare to using 2x tubes type.

Maintanance wise is also easy, anybody can change the bulbs when its spoil, just need to unscrew/screw the bulb. Brightness is also as good. :thumbs up:

Recently, I've just replace 21 nos. of downlight using E27 bulbs for my customer....

The place turn out to be very bright after changing them. (you can read abt it on my previous thread) :sport-smiley-018:

LED downlights are more for long hours operation.

If you really need it, and u're willing to spend that kind of money.

Then choose an area to add a few LED downlights instead, this way u'll save a bit on your pocket... hee.... hence you can use some of the saving to buy me kopi hahaha....:lol::dribble: :dribble:

Make sure you get those LED downlights that bear the safety mark :good: there are many many LED downlight in the market that dun carry this safety mark. 8|

As i've mentioned before the LED driver is a control item and need to be safety tested. :notti:

This is bcos the LED driver spoil easily, so when there is a safety mark, u'll know that it's safety tested n u'll have a piece of mind.

At least when it's safety tested, the driver will be more realiable. :good:

Imgine if your LED spoil/faulty who to look for? :dunno: will there be charges if they come and service yr LED downlight? :dunno:

The tubes/bulbs for downlights are quite costly as compare to those normal bulbs/tubes. :deal: So do consider this factor as well.

Hope this sharing helps.

:drunk: pal

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Yup, the E27 single-bulb suggestion is what I'm considering too, given that there are quite a number of downlights suggested, esp. in the ilving area.

Could you advise how much is your quote for such lights? I assume they are all safety-tested (this is necessary for the energy-saving ones too right, not only limited to LED?)?

It's not a bad idea to have a mix of LED & energy-saving lights. I might be using one set more often than others. How much is your LED downlight? And is it the integrated type (bulb and lighting unit integrated) or is it a LED bulb screwed onto the lighting unit type?

Oh, yes, how much are your T5, 3 and 4 ft tubes too?

once again, thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Yup, the E27 single-bulb suggestion is what I'm considering too, given that there are quite a number of downlights suggested, esp. in the ilving area.

Could you advise how much is your quote for such lights? I assume they are all safety-tested (this is necessary for the energy-saving ones too right, not only limited to LED?)?

It's not a bad idea to have a mix of LED & energy-saving lights. I might be using one set more often than others. How much is your LED downlight? And is it the integrated type (bulb and lighting unit integrated) or is it a LED bulb screwed onto the lighting unit type?

Oh, yes, how much are your T5, 3 and 4 ft tubes too?

once again, thanks.

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry again...

Glad i'm able to help you out....hee...:lol:

Okie, the controlled item is the LED driver, bulbs are not controlled. :)

My LED downlights have the Safety Mark, and it's also covered with warranty. :good::good:

Warranty card will be given to you as well... :good:

I've Pmed you the price tags, hope that u'll save some bucks n buy me kopi.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

bro, thansk for your PM, we confirmed our electrician. They start work today! *phew.

:good:

btw, i am looking for 1 fan for living room w/o light (preferred kdk), and 3 fans for our bedroom with light. any idea what models that can work within my budget? :sport-smiley-004:

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry again...

Glad i'm able to help you out....hee...:lol:

Okie, the controlled item is the LED driver, bulbs are not controlled. :)

My LED downlights have the Safety Mark, and it's also covered with warranty. :good::good:

Warranty card will be given to you as well... :good:

I've Pmed you the price tags, hope that u'll save some bucks n buy me kopi.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

Hi,

having the same dilemma as him, choosing LEDs/PLCs for downlights.

Do you mind PM me the price tags too? :)

Thanks!

Chuan

bro, thansk for your PM, we confirmed our electrician. They start work today! *phew.

:good:

btw, i am looking for 1 fan for living room w/o light (preferred kdk), and 3 fans for our bedroom with light. any idea what models that can work within my budget? :sport-smiley-004:

Hi pal,

U're most welcome glad I'm able to :help: you out.... :good:

I've PMed you liao.... ;)

• Like 1

Hi,

Can pm me the price for the model shown in the pic without lights/with wall regulator ?

spaceshipon.jpg

Thanks.

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed you liao.... Hope u save some bucks n buy me kopi ya hee.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

Hi,

having the same dilemma as him, choosing LEDs/PLCs for downlights.

Do you mind PM me the price tags too? :)

Thanks!

Chuan

Hi Chuan,

Dun need to think so much... there are many other more impt things to plan/think wor... reno is not an easy job.... :sport-smiley-003:

Okie, let me sugg to you, :idea: perhaps this :idea: may help you save some bucks n buy me kopi ya.... :dribble: Although it's abit troublesome, but worth considering.

Put some LED downlights to try out first, maybe on your living area, room or anywhere u feel that u spend most of your time there.

After you've tried out, then decide whether to put the rest of the downlight to LED or to PLC lor..... like tat you'll save some bucks if you find that LED doesn't suits you. Rather than put all to LED, later regret.... :~

At most you'll spend an extra of a transport and labour for the installation nia ma....if you decide to take all LED downlights rather then to spend hundreds/thousands for the LED downlights later regret rite.... :notti:

Hope this :help:

Btw hv PMed you liao.... Hope u save some bucks n buy me kopi ya hee.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

hi Eric

Koh here from Bedok south

Eric bro came and install 3 ceiling fans for me this morn. excellent service and installation skill for fan balancing. he changed the regulator switch for me when i told him that one of the regulator switch got some scratches. :thumbs up: :thumbs up: :thumbs up:

very nice looking fan and nice breezey wind, dont need to be directly under the fan to feel the wind. thumbs up .... highly recommended. :good: :good: :good: :good: :yamseng:

thanks bro Eric.

IMAG0253.jpg

hi Eric

Koh here from Bedok south

Eric bro came and install 3 ceiling fans for me this morn. excellent service and installation skill for fan balancing. he changed the regulator switch for me when i told him that one of the regulator switch got some scratches. :thumbs up: :thumbs up: :thumbs up:

very nice looking fan and nice breezey wind, dont need to be directly under the fan to feel the wind. thumbs up .... highly recommended. :good: :good: :good: :good: :yamseng:

thanks bro Eric.

IMAG0253.jpg

Yo Koh,

Thank you for spending some of yr precious time to pen down such a nice compliment and also a veri BIG thank you for yr support as well..... appreciate very much.....:wub: :wub: :D:D

Glad that you like the ceiling fans that i've sugg/intro....hope that they'll serve you well.... ;)

Your satisfaction will be my encouragement.... :good:

I'm always contactable if you need any of my help/sugg anytime.... :good:

Hv a nice day!! :sport-smiley-004:

Hi bro Eric,

Can please PM me the price of the 42" fan (same design as the above), LED and PLC lights E2?

TIA!

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed you liao.... Hope u save some bucks n buy me kopi ya hee.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

Hey Bro

Any lighting Package for my 4A flat ? will be moving in soon .

thanks

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry.... :wub: :wub:

I dun have any lighting package.... IMO package deal means restriction.... :no:

So it's better that i sugg some lightings which are popular, bright, economical, easy to maintain and affordable to you... but you must let me know what you need then i'll be able to advise you accordingly...... :)

Have PMed you and hope that i'll be able to :help: you out.

Hi pal,

Thks for your enquiry.... :)

I dun know who told you that 6 inches downlights are more for condo and not HDB.... :dunno:

Basically, whether condo or HDB doesn't matter, the size of the unit is abt the same. ;)

So it's not true tat 6" downlight is for condo unit, more downlights will be needed if you intend to use smaller downlights. ;)

Bcos smaller has limited space to put higher wattage bulbs.... :D

So whether to use bigger or smaller downlights it all depends on the desgin and also the space where the downlight is located.

eg. if your L-box width is only 6 inches, u can't use a 6" downlight rite... kekeke... :lol:

Just to share wf you, I've juz change one HDB unit downlights from 4 inches to 6 inches, as the 4 inches downlight can't lite up the area well. Initaily, my customer thought it was too big when i sugg the 6 inches downlight, but after installing it look just nice and bright.... :good:

Hope tis helps :sport-smiley-018:

Thank you very much for your reply Bro... :D