Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Hi,

Can anyone please recommend me a ceiling fan with lighting? Those lights that maybe can be angled at different directions and if possible, cannot see the bare bulbs. All that I have seen so far have exposed bulbs which I feel less nice visually.

I intend to install it at the open space balcony.

Thank You! Can PM me if you want.... :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry.... :wub: :wub:

Okie, I've emailed you liao....

As for the false ceiling height, it all depends on whether you can accept the height of the ceiling blades when it's installed or not.... :dunno: Some can accept some can't :no:

For the number of downlights needed will depend on the size of your living room, the design and also the size of the downlight used.

Just to quote an example.

Living room is abt 10 nos, I'm using 12 nos.

Room will be abt 4-8 nos. depending on room design. I'm using only 4 nos.

As for which to choose from PLC or Energy saving bulbs will depends on individual.

I prefer energy saving bulbs. No worries and easy to change bulbs when it's spoil.:good:

PLC is using ballast and tube type (insertion type)

1) Ballast may cause buzzing sound if faulty... :wacko:

2) When ballast is spoil need to take out the whole downlight to change the ballast. :wacko::~

3) Changing of tube may not be as easy, u need to pull out the tube from the holder, may break the tube in the process and cut yr hand. :~

Energy saving type will be only the casing of the downlight and the bulb. (screw type)

1) When bulbs is spoil, just unscrew the bulbs and replace it with a new one, no headache of taking out the whole downlight, no buzzing sound or breaking of tube when changing.

Whether bright or not, it all depend on the design of the glass and also the size of the downlights, bigger will use lesser smaller one u'll need more...

Using 2x tubes/bulbs the wattage will be high.

So when wattage is high ==> consumption is also high wor.... :deal:

Imagine switching on so many downlights at one time, the consumption....... :jawdrop:

I've sugg to use the energy saving bulb type of downlights to my customers, bcos they're easy to maintain and also cheaper as compare. :deal:

After they've installed the downlights, my customers were satisfied and happy bcos they're as bright.... :thumbs up:

Hope this general info :help: on yr decision making.... :)

:drunk: pal

Hi "Bro", if said our downlight is 5-inch,so what is the best watt of energy saving bulb to use which is equivalent to 2 x 14w PLC?

Thanks for your kind advice.

Hi,

Can anyone please recommend me a ceiling fan with lighting? Those lights that maybe can be angled at different directions and if possible, cannot see the bare bulbs. All that I have seen so far have exposed bulbs which I feel less nice visually.

I intend to install it at the open space balcony.

Thank You! Can PM me if you want.... :)

Hi pal,

Thanks for yr enquiry... : wub: :wub:

Okie, maybe u wanna consider installing/fixing the LED light kit which i've install on my ceiling fan.

The arms can be adjustable, and there isn't any light bulbs as well... :good:

Just take note, if it's open space... make sure that raindrops dun touch the ceiling fan.

Else it'll rust and will also cause short circuit if water gets into the motor winding. :no:

Choose those ceiling fan with acrylic blades type ;)

Hope this :help:

Hi "Bro", if said our downlight is 5-inch,so what is the best watt of energy saving bulb to use which is equivalent to 2 x 14w PLC?

Thanks for your kind advice.

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub:

Okie it all depends on what make/brand of bulbs u'll be using... :)

Bcos different brand hv different size... :unsure:

If it's a 5 inches it's can fit a 18-23W energy saving bulb. (depend on brand/make)

Hope tis :help:

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub:

Okie it all depends on what make/brand of bulbs u'll be using... :)

Bcos different brand hv different size... :unsure:

If it's a 5 inches it's can fit a 18-23W energy saving bulb. (depend on brand/make)

Hi Bro,

if use philips brand of energy saving bulb?

Hi Bro,

if use philips brand of energy saving bulb?

Hi pal,

Thks for yr enquiry... :wub:

Y not, u can use any brand as long as it can fit in can liao...:lol:

Edited by bro

spaceshipon.jpg

axgo6d.jpg

can recommend electrician? the ceiling fan the small cover where inside store all cable when u pull the ceiling fan string the small cover is loose (refer to arrow). how to fix it tight? speed 3 not same speed as other ceiling fan speed 3.

Edited by dean

spaceshipon.jpg

axgo6d.jpg

can recommend electrician? the ceiling fan the small cover where inside store all cable when u pull the ceiling fan string the small cover is loose (refer to arrow). how to fix it tight? speed 3 not same speed as other ceiling fan speed 3.

Hi pal,

Thks for yr enquiry.... :wub:

Just being curious ... :dunno: how come u din look for the agent to service for you ? :dunno:

They should be able to solve the problem for u .... :D

If you wan, i can always look see for you.... :good:

Pm me yr details .... :)

Hope i'm able to :help: you out.

Hi Bro, do you provide service to re-wire whole unit?

Keen to source for ceiling fan and lightings for whole unit, any recommendation. It is a 4A in Pasir Ris area.

Please quote.

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed you liao.... ;) Hope u save some bucks n buy me kopi ya hee.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

Hi bro, can advise is it true if we install lightings on the ceiling fan, when the fan is turned on, the lights oso will move slightly? And am looking for ceiling fan with both remote control feature and pull string for my living room, can quote me? Thanks!

Hi bro, can advise is it true if we install lightings on the ceiling fan, when the fan is turned on, the lights oso will move slightly? And am looking for ceiling fan with both remote control feature and pull string for my living room, can quote me? Thanks!

Hi Alicia,

Thks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub:

Hmmm...dun think the lights from the ceiling fan will move wor hee.... :o

When the fan is well balance, only the fan blade will move.... :)

Hv PMed you liao.... ;) hope u'll save some bucks and buy me kopi... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

Hi,

Interested to get a ceiling fan. Can you provide me with more info and pricing. TY!

mawa2282@hotmail.com

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed you liao.... Hope u save some bucks n buy me kopi ya hee.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

Bro, my living room is ready for fan installation but can't recall which fan is suitable cuz e last time u came on site is empty living rm, now e false ceiling with downlights r up. R u able to come n visit again? Thanks.