Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

:lol: No prob.

I'm the one who should treat you kopi instead as appreciation for your top-notch service... :D

keke... :lol: Once again thanks for yr support, I'll always take good care of my customers.

Remember my motto, yr satisfaction is my encouragement.... :good: :good:

:drunk: pal

Hi bro,

Can PM me price of matt black haiku?

Thank you.

Hi Pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed you liao.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

Bro,

Can u PM me the price for Haiku fan and the availability of colors?

Btw, how many years warranty provided?

Hi Pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... :notti: :notti: :wub: :wub:

Hi Bro Eric,

This is my first time posting, wondering if you can give me some suggestion which model ceiling fan is suitable for a long living room. Intendign to get a replacement for my mum's living room. I need big wind like KDK type.

TIA wor!

Hi, can also PM me the price of the haiku?

whats the wing span and colours available?

Thanks

Hi Pal,

It's 60 inches in size, popular color is white and black.

Hv PMed you liao.... :wub: :wub:

Hi Bro Eric,

This is my first time posting, wondering if you can give me some suggestion which model ceiling fan is suitable for a long living room. Intendign to get a replacement for my mum's living room. I need big wind like KDK type.

TIA wor!

Hi Pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... :wub: :wub: hope I'm able to assist you and meet your requirment on the replacement.... :good:

and also hope that u'll save some bucks and buy me kopi :lol::dribble: :dribble:

Hi

Can u pm me the prices for down lights

Thanks

Hi Pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... ;) Hope u'll save some bucks and buy me kopi.... hee... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

Hi bro, I am interested to have the Fanco F1 or F2 fan for living room, kdk 11MSU for masterbedroom and maybe wall fan for other two bedrooms which I haven decide which particular brand yet.Also need to have led downlight,track lights, led spotlights and holders for my living room and MBR. Can you send me catalogue and prices for these items pls or i meet u somewhere. I have an idea how my lightings will be and will need ur expertise to help me if the size of fan and if lighting i choose is suitable for my place. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi bro, I am interested to have the Fanco F1 or F2 fan for living room, kdk 11MSU for masterbedroom and maybe wall fan for other two bedrooms which I haven decide which particular brand yet.Also need to have led downlight,track lights, led spotlights and holders for my living room and MBR. Can you send me catalogue and prices for these items pls or i meet u somewhere. I have an idea how my lightings will be and will need ur expertise to help me if the size of fan and if lighting i choose is suitable for my place. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Pal,

Hv replied yr Email liao.... ;) Awaits for yr appt and also yr kopi.... hee... :lol: :lol: :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub: