Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Eric,

I'm looking to install 4 ceiling fans, 1 living room and 3 bedrooms.

Will like to have lights on all fans (a round florescent or something similar). In addition, they should be remote controlled.

Are there such fans that meet my needs? Pls pm me your prices too. Thanks!

Hi

Can you quote me the price for haiku fan ?

Thanks

Hi Pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed you liao.... ;) Hope u'll save some bucks and buy me kopi.... hee... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

:drunk: pal

Hi eric, can quote me 3x Fanco fan 56",48",48"all acrylic Blades, down lights ( Plc and led),T5(4ft,3ft,2ft).

This

Hi Pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... ;) Hope u'll save some bucks and buy me kopi.... hee... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

sam3226.th.jpg

Fanco Space-3

Thanks bro Eric for his service!

Nice & friendly guyz. :thumbs up:

Hi pal,

THANK YOU VERI MUCH for spending some of yr precious time to pen down such a nice and lovely compliment... :wub: :wub: and also a veri BIG thank you for yr support..... appreciate very very much.....:wub: :wub: :D:D

Glad that you like my sugg, now you can enjoy the breeze from the fan.... :sport-smiley-018:

Your satisfaction will always be my encouragement and motivation .... :good: :good: :good:

Remember that I'm always contactable if you need any of my help/sugg anytime.... :good:

Hi Eric,

I'm looking to install 4 ceiling fans, 1 living room and 3 bedrooms.

Will like to have lights on all fans (a round florescent or something similar). In addition, they should be remote controlled.

Are there such fans that meet my needs? Pls pm me your prices too. Thanks!

Hi Pal,

Hi,

I am looking for 24 downlights that can be controlled by remote control. The frame of the downlights have to be white and preferably comes with a chamfered edge to better blend into the ceiling. Are there downlights with round frames? Do I need an additional device to enable dimming of lights?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

I am looking for 24 downlights that can be controlled by remote control. The frame of the downlights have to be white and preferably comes with a chamfered edge to better blend into the ceiling. Are there downlights with round frames? Do I need an additional device to enable dimming of lights?

Thanks in advance!

Thks for yr enquiry.... :wub: :wub:

Remote control are add on so can always add to yr group of DL that you wanna control.

As for dimmers, yr bulbs use must b able to dim .... ;)

For the designs :paint: , there are round and also square frame designs.... :paint:

Maybe you wanna PM me yr email adder or you can always email me so that i can send those DL pics for you to take a look..... :notti:

Hope these :help:

Hi Bro,

Can you pm me the price for Haiku fan Caramel bamboo?

Thanks in advance! Cheers!

Hi Pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... :notti:

Hi bro... I have pm u what we need for our new 4 room flat.. pls check.. tkx..

Hi Pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... hope u'll save some bucks and buy my kopi ya :wub: :wub: :dribble: :dribble:

Hi bro,

Can u list me or show me e different types of KDK ceiling+lights fan that i can choose from? Really appreciate it so much if u can help me on this...