Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Hi bro

can you PM me the price of White Haiku (shorter version) please?

Thank you very much....

Hi Pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed you liao.... ;)

:drunk: pal

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi

Could you recommend me a black ceiling fan (no lights) w 3 blades type? Not really sure which brand have it (other than haiku). Something like those in the cafe.

Also can you quote for Amasco (Green Fans) - 52 DCG-8/2B, if you have it?

Also can you quote for Haiku composite black (low profile) and standard. BTW can I use standard if my ceiling is 2.6m no false ceiling will be installed.

Thanks.

Hi Pal,

Haiku fan is a 60 inches size fan, make sure the clearance for the fan is enough else will affect the performance of the fan.

You can always install fans on a low ceiling, as long as you're comfortable with the blades height that is drop down from the ceiling.

Hope these info :help:

Hv also PMed you liao.... ;)

Hello bro,

How much is your this (SUPER BRIGHT LED) Fan you talk about previously?

I'm planning to install one at my HDB living room. Prefer black or dark stainless steel.

Bro, I need a very classy Ceiling Fan , my living room is modern classic with a slightly dark ambience. I need a fan which is dark color stainless steel finish, and should look elegant and classy. Please help me reccomand a fan.

Thanks for your help!!!

Edited by HayateEin

Bro, Can PM me the price of white, black & Bamboo haiku fans? for low ceiling living room. Thanks!

Edited by alex2th

Hello bro,

How much is your this (SUPER BRIGHT LED) Fan you talk about previously?

I'm planning to install one at my HDB living room. Prefer black or dark stainless steel.

Bro, I need a very classy Ceiling Fan , my living room is modern classic with a slightly dark ambience. I need a fan which is dark color stainless steel finish, and should look elegant and classy. Please help me reccomand a fan.

Thanks for your help!!!

Hi Pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... hope u'll save some bucks and buy my kopi ya :wub: :wub: :dribble: :dribble:

Hope i'll be able to help you out.

Bro, Can PM me the price of white, black & Bamboo haiku fans? for low ceiling living room. Thanks!

Hi Pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... :good:

Hi

Can PM me the price for the white, black &bamboo haiku fans? Would like to check is it suitable for low ceiling living room?

Thanks

Hi

Can PM me the price for the white, black &bamboo haiku fans? Would like to check is it suitable for low ceiling living room?

Thanks

Hi Pal,

For haiku fan, yr area must b big enough as it's a 60 inches fan wor... I dun know how low yr ceiling is... as long as if u dun may abt the blades being too low then u can install lor..... :lol:

Hv PMed you liao.... :D

bro,

can quote me your best price for crestar fan WindTrek Alumi Wooden Series (56inch)– SO + crestar remote control?

Tks!

bro, you carry philips led downlights??

Hi Pal,

I dun carry Philips LED downlights.

My LED downlight is a local brand and they're safety tested and come wf the safety mark.

Hope this helps

bro,

can quote me your best price for crestar fan WindTrek Alumi Wooden Series (56inch)– SO + crestar remote control?

Tks!

Hi Pal,

Hi bro

May i get a quote on the black haiku fan ? Thanks!

Hi Pal,