Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi can u quote for LED downlights?

Hi Pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks and buy my kopi ya :wub: :wub: :dribble: :dribble:

:drunk: pal

Hi bro,

Can please quote me kdk m11su or v56vk and haiku fan. Which Haiku model is available? Thanks!

Hi Pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi bro, can you pm me your quote for fanco ff9 & ffm4000 with installation please. Thanks.

Hi Pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks and buy my kopi ya :wub: :wub: :dribble: :dribble:

Eric drop by my place on Sunday afternoon for a non obligation visit.

We selected the model we want and he actually helped us installed on the very Sunday evening itself.

Fast & good workmanship. He is able to see and let you know which is more suitable for your place.

Although his price is not the cheapest around we choose him because he does everything himself and

of the after sales promise of waiver of transport & labour for a year in case servicing is required.

Me & my wife love the Fanco F2 Silver.

Thanks Eric.

Hi, may i check if my 3m by 3m room is suitable to install your 56" fan. i have a 45cm width false ceiling on only one side of my ceiling on the right side.

My electrical point is placed 100cm from the left and 165cm from the opposite wall (120cm from the false ceiling).

thanks

Hi Fellow Formers and Friends... :sport-smiley-018:

This is model which alot of fellow formers and friends that had installed, now comes in a smaller size blade (48 inches).....:jawdrop::good:

Size of fan : 48 & 56 inches (48 inches size will be available end JUN)

Material of blades : 3D Acrylic blades

Number of blades : 5

Wattage of LED : 18W (SUPER BRIGHT)

Color : 4 colors (White, Sliver, Gun Metal (black) and also Antique brass (brown)

F2RS.jpg

Also A VERI BIG THANK YOU for the continuous support from all of you… :good:

With this encouragement... :good: Ill continue to give my very best in the coming years to meet your needs and requirements... :good:

For those who need more info on lobangs/quotes for ceiling fans, down-Lights (Normal, LED) ceiling lights…etc.

You can always PM me or email me salecfan@yahoo.com.sg..... :D

Dun forget about the kopi treat ya.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

:drunk: pals

Edited by bro

looking for haiku fan for my small living room .. can pm me or call 97853031 ?

Xavier

btw i hv a false ceiling (3 inches) ... no problem to mount right ? Haiku is my preference if not KDK also can

Hi Xavier,

Haiku fan is a 60 inches fan, I dun know whether is it suitable for yr area or not, if yr clearance of the wall to the blade is not enough then the performance of the fan will be affected.

Furthermore it can't install any lights to the fan. same goes wf KDK.

As for the false ceiling, No problem mounting the ceiling fan on the false ceiling, the fan will be 3 inches lower, so its whether u're comfortable wf the height or not.

Btw I Hv PMed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Eric drop by my place on Sunday afternoon for a non obligation visit.

We selected the model we want and he actually helped us installed on the very Sunday evening itself.

Fast & good workmanship. He is able to see and let you know which is more suitable for your place.

Although his price is not the cheapest around we choose him because he does everything himself and

of the after sales promise of waiver of transport & labour for a year in case servicing is required.

Me & my wife love the Fanco F2 Silver.

Thanks Eric.

Hi pal,

THANK YOU VERI MUCH for spending some of yr precious time to pen down such a nice and lovely compliment... :wub: :wub: and also a veri BIG thank you for yr support..... appreciate very very much.....:wub: :wub: :D:D

It's always my pleasure to be able to :help: out.... :P now yr wonderful baby can enjoy the breeze from the fan.... :sport-smiley-018: and also you can have better light source from the SUPER bright LED light.

Your satisfaction will always be my encouragement and motivation .... :good: :good: :good:

Remember that I'm always contactable if you need any of my help/sugg anytime.... :good:

Hi, may i check if my 3m by 3m room is suitable to install your 56" fan. i have a 45cm width false ceiling on only one side of my ceiling on the right side.

My electrical point is placed 100cm from the left and 165cm from the opposite wall (120cm from the false ceiling).

thanks

Hi Pal,

From the dimension of 3x3m it's suitable to install a 56 inches ceiling fan, but whether will the performance of the fan be affect by yr false ceiling or not, i'm not sure.

btw i hv PMed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope I'll be able to help you out.

Dun forget abt my kopi ya :wub: :wub: :dribble: :dribble:

Hi, I've sent you PM on some enquiries. Thanks!

Hi Pal,

Hv PMed and Emailed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks and buy my kopi ya :wub: :wub: :dribble: :dribble: