Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Hi bro, can u qoute for me vento ceiling fan....

Hi Pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed you liao.... ;)

:drunk: pal

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi there I'm putting a ceiling fan in my 5 y.o daughter's room which has a kids loft bed. It's the Ikea kura reversible bed which can be found on Ikea website...

http://www.ikea.com/au/en/catalog/products/30123995/

I put it as a bunk bed so may I know which kind of fan is suitable? Pls advise

Hi Pal,

I think it will depend on where you wan to locate the ceiling fan/bed, and also the height of the ceiling.

If you need my help, just let mw know....I'll try my best to help you out....

Btw hv PMed you liao.... hope u'll save some bucks and buy my kopi ya.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

HI Bro ,

can you please advise on the amasco 2 blade fan? how powerful is it? and is it enough for a HDB 4m living room? and also cost heh...

also can advise on ceiling fan placement respect to downlight placement to prevent strobing effect?

and any other fan that is suitable for living room size...but without lighting kit.. I don't like those fans with a big central mount, find them so bulky.

Thanks!!

Hi,

Would you be able to provide me some advise and the pricing for in these that I would need to have for my home?

1. A remote control ceiling fan. 54 or 56 inch silver color without light.

2. A remote control ceiling fan with one single light. Dark colour.

3. Power-saving down lights. Is there square box type? My priority is getting bright light and keeping the cut out size not too big.

Would you be able to provide images of your recommendations? Thanks!!

HI Bro ,

can you please advise on the amasco 2 blade fan? how powerful is it? and is it enough for a HDB 4m living room? and also cost heh...

also can advise on ceiling fan placement respect to downlight placement to prevent strobing effect?

and any other fan that is suitable for living room size...but without lighting kit.. I don't like those fans with a big central mount, find them so bulky.

Thanks!!

Hi Pal,

As for whether powerful or not, it will depend on individual....

Some like veri strong wind, some will like to have circulation only ...

Also there are factors that will affect the performance of the fan.... like clearance from the wall, fan size...etc...

I dun know if you're installing yr ceiling fan on false ceiling or not, if L box lighting should be fine. If it's false ceiling then must really measure lo...

You might wanna consider the round enclosure fan that my customer posted before....

It look nice and sleek when without light wor....

BTW hv PMed you liao.... Just let me know if you need my help.....

hope u'll save some bucks and buy my kopi ya :wub: :wub: :dribble: :dribble:

Hi,

Would you be able to provide me some advise and the pricing for in these that I would need to have for my home?

1. A remote control ceiling fan. 54 or 56 inch silver color without light.

2. A remote control ceiling fan with one single light. Dark colour.

3. Power-saving down lights. Is there square box type? My priority is getting bright light and keeping the cut out size not too big.

Would you be able to provide images of your recommendations? Thanks!!

Hi Pal,

As for the downlights, it will depend on the number of light use.

Smaller size will need larger qty, bigger size will need lesser qty.

Hope this helps on yr decision making...

Hv PMed you liao.... hope u'll save some bucks and buy my kopi ya :wub: :wub: :dribble: :dribble:

Hi,

I need recommendation for 6" led downlights, 48" fans and 52-54" fan. Please email me at chewhanchee@yahoo.com

Cheers

George Chew

Hi George,

Hv replied yr PMed and Email liao.... hope u'll save some bucks and buy my kopi ya :wub: :wub: :dribble: :dribble:

Hi, I had just collected my key this Monday and my search on decor has just began....

We went to Balestier Road to look-see last weekend and we were confused with wide range of selections for ceiling fans.

I am keen on KDK and AMASCO brands and I read from Amasco's website that there are NANO ceiling fan and the normal ones. We are likely to purchase at least 5-6 ceiling fans and we would prefer those that produce good airflow (4-5 blades?), quiet and energy-saving type.

Anyone one kind enough to give me some pointers? Suggestions and share your experiences?

Thanks heap :)

Hi, I had just collected my key this Monday and my search on decor has just began....

We went to Balestier Road to look-see last weekend and we were confused with wide range of selections for ceiling fans.

I am keen on KDK and AMASCO brands and I read from Amasco's website that there are NANO ceiling fan and the normal ones. We are likely to purchase at least 5-6 ceiling fans and we would prefer those that produce good airflow (4-5 blades?), quiet and energy-saving type.

Anyone one kind enough to give me some pointers? Suggestions and share your experiences?

Thanks heap :)

Hey Pal,

Pardon me for the delayed repy and also thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub:

Congrats.... on yr key collection..... :sport-smiley-018:

All fans are made to it best performance..... so it depend on how you use it, and where you wanna place it.

Some will pay veri high price for the design/look but dun care abt the performance, some dun care abt the design/look just wanna hv some wind circulation that all. Some are KDK die hard fans... :notti: and some are not... :P

There are factors that will affect the performance of the fan.

eg. the location, the surrounding area, the ceiling height, etc.....

As for the power consumption, different make will hv diff power consumption.

In general, using a ceiling fan is already energy saving as compare to the aircon.

If you need :help:, do let me know... I'll try my veri best to :help: you out....

BTW i hv also Pmed you liao.... hope u'll save some bucks and buy my kopi ya :wub: :wub: :dribble: :dribble:

Hi,

Anyone knows where I can get those ceiling fans with blades that will be hidden when the fan is off? Coz trying to look for something that doesn't affect the overall design of the living room.

:rolleyes:

Hi Fellow Formers and Friends... :sport-smiley-018:

This is model which alot of fellow formers and friends that had installed, now comes in a smaller size blade (48 inches).....:jawdrop::good:

Size of fan : 48 & 56 inches (48 inches size will be available end JUN)

Material of blades : 3D Acrylic blades

Number of blades : 5

Wattage of LED : 18W (SUPER BRIGHT)

Color : 4 colors (White, Sliver, Gun Metal (black) and also Antique brass (brown)

F2RS.jpg

Also A VERI BIG THANK YOU for the continuous support from all of you… :good:

With this encouragement... :good: I’ll continue to give my very best in the coming years to meet your needs and requirements... :good:

For those who need more info on lobangs/quotes for ceiling fans, down-Lights (Normal, LED) ceiling lights…etc.

You can always PM me or email me salecfan@yahoo.com.sg..... :D

Dun forget about the kopi treat ya.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

:drunk: pals

Hi, Can pm me the pricing? thanks

Hi,

Anyone knows where I can get those ceiling fans with blades that will be hidden when the fan is off? Coz trying to look for something that doesn't affect the overall design of the living room.

:rolleyes:

Hi pal,

Thanks for yr enquiry...

There are a few models of such fan in the market.... try to scout around and u'll be able to hunt them down... hee.... :lol:

Do take note tat they're quite costly due to the design... :deal:

Hope this :help:

Hi, Can pm me the pricing? thanks

Hi pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... hope u'll save some bucks and buy my kopi ya :wub: :wub: :dribble: :dribble: