Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Just got 2 FF9 56" white ceiling fan from bro Eric and his wife and installed by him. Good service and friendly couple. Will recommend my friends if they are looking for ceiling fan. He can answer any questions that I shoot to him. Very details replied difference from other sales person.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi need to get a ceiling fan for my living and some led lightings. Do you have a catalogue or a shop where i can make my selection? Look forward to your reply :)

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... wub.gifwub.gif appreciate very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

:drunk: pal

Just got 2 FF9 56" white ceiling fan from bro Eric and his wife and installed by him. Good service and friendly couple. Will recommend my friends if they are looking for ceiling fan. He can answer any questions that I shoot to him. Very details replied difference from other sales person.

Hey pal,

A BIG thank you for your support :yeah: and also spending some of your precious time to pen down your word of support :good: ....appreciate veri veri veri muchie.... :wub: :wub: Also TQ for yr KOPI ya.... very nice KOPI suit my taste.... :lol:

Your satisfaction is always my encouragement ..... :good: :good:

FYI, I'm always contactable, should you need my :help:.... :sport-smiley-018:

Enjoy the breeze from the fan ya...

hi bro

can pls quote me for

Crestar Skylite Acrylic

Fanco FFM600 with lights and without lights

kamsiah bro

Hi pal,

Hv EMAILed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi can email me junda15@hotmail.com the price for all ur 42" and 48" fan with LED lights ? Thanks

Hi pal,

Hv EMAILed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Edited by bro

Hi Bro, are you able to send me your catalog of ceiling fans including pricing with installation? Interested to have ceiling fans in living and bedrooms

Thanks!

Hi Bro, are you able to send me your catalog of ceiling fans including pricing with installation? Interested to have ceiling fans in living and bedrooms

Thanks!

Hi pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Thanks!

Thanks!

Hi pal,

Hi bro, looking to replace my ceiling fan. Currently looking at kdkr48sp or equivalent. Do you have any catalog or recommendation?

Hi bro, looking to replace my ceiling fan. Currently looking at kdkr48sp or equivalent. Do you have any catalog or recommendation?

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Thanks Eric and wife for coming over to install the new fan. Love the quality of the fan and lights as compared to my current ones. Looks like I may need to replace a couple more of my old one (non FANCO) when they fail. And thanks for the repair too!

Hi need to get a ceiling fan for my living and some led lighting for my dining and living. I do not have false ceilings for my flat.

Do you have a catalog or a shop where i can make my selection?

Look forward to your reply :)