Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Thanks bro Eric and wife for the installation of 2 fanco fan for my new unit. Fast n professional installation. Gd job! Thk u so much. Me n wifey love both the fan.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Bro,

Im interested to get Klisss Viento Fan 52 inch and 42 inch. Is this fan reliable? is the lighting strong?

Appreciate if you can advise. Pls also send me your catalogue and your recommendation. Thank you.

Thanks bro Eric and wife for the installation of 2 fanco fan for my new unit. Fast n professional installation. Gd job! Thk u so much. Me n wifey love both the fan.

Hey pal,

A VERI VERI BIG THANK YOU for your support :yeah: and also spending some of your precious time to pen down your word of support :good: ....appreciate veri veri veri muchie.... :wub: :wub:

Your satisfaction is always my encouragement ..... :good: :good:

FYI, I'm always contactable, should you need my :help:.... :sport-smiley-018:

Enjoy the breeze from the fan ya... :sport-smiley-018:

:drunk: pal

Hi Bro,

Im interested to get Klisss Viento Fan 52 inch and 42 inch. Is this fan reliable? is the lighting strong?

Appreciate if you can advise. Pls also send me your catalogue and your recommendation. Thank you.

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... wub.gifwub.gif appreciate very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi bro,

Can gv me a quote for some track lights, the amasco hugger, the 2 blade fan n the klisss 52"? Tks.

Hi pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi need to get a ceiling fan for my living and some led lightings. Do you have a catalogue or a shop where i can make my selection? Look forward to your reply :)

Hi need to get a ceiling fan for my living and some led lightings. Do you have a catalogue or a shop where i can make my selection? Look forward to your reply :)

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Bro, pls send me catalogue

Hi pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Bro,

Can you please send me some quotes for the installation of downlights? What are the brands and prices? Do you have philips downlights as well? By the way, do you handle the installation of false ceiling as well? Please give me quote for that too.

Bro,

Can you please send me some quotes for the installation of downlights? What are the brands and prices? Do you have philips downlights as well? By the way, do you handle the installation of false ceiling as well? Please give me quote for that too.

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hey,

Do you mind sending me your price with installation for KDK fan models? Thanks!

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

This guy and his beautiful assistant did a wonderful job today installing a 56" Fanco F1 with LED lights.

Almost immediate response after I PM him. He then came to my place at 12 midnight as I was busy with work...that's service! His pricing is also reasonable. He even help me dispose of my old light and putty all previous holes.

It was a clean and neat installation and took abt 30mins.

THIS GUY IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY ME!

For people who are worried abt brightness, this fan LED is very bright at 270 LUX on average! Previously I had 3 x 8W PLC lights that gave me 125 Lux only...too dim to even read papers.

Only issue is the slow remote response. However that is a manufacturer's problem.