Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

This guy and his beautiful assistant did a wonderful job today installing a 56" Fanco F1 with LED lights.

Almost immediate response after I PM him. He then came to my place at 12 midnight as I was busy with work...that's service! His pricing is also reasonable. He even help me dispose of my old light and putty all previous holes.

It was a clean and neat installation and took abt 30mins.

THIS GUY IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY ME!

For people who are worried abt brightness, this fan LED is very bright at 270 LUX on average! Previously I had 3 x 8W PLC lights that gave me 125 Lux only...too dim to even read papers.

Only issue is the slow remote response. However that is a manufacturer's problem.

Hey pal,

A VERI VERI BIG THANK YOU for your support :yeah: and also spending some of your precious time on the write out and also your word of support :good: ....appreciate veri veri veri muchie.... :wub: :wub:

Your satisfaction is always my encouragement ..... :good: :good:

FYI, I'm always contactable, should you need my :help:.... :sport-smiley-018:

Enjoy the breeze from the fan ya... :sport-smiley-018:

:drunk: pal

Hi bro pls pm me ur catalogue. Thank you

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... wub.gifwub.gif appreciate very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Actually why so many ppl asking for catalogue? These are available online actually.

Hi pal,

This might be the reason, as they need some reference quote on the ceiling fans so that they can make better budgeting on ceiling fans hunting......

Hi bro, can you pm me the catalogue and the pricing? Thanks

Hi pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi

Can you pm me the catalogue too? Thanks!

Hi pal,

Hi bro,

I've sent you email request for quotation and advice. Pls check your email and reply. Thanks

Hi pal,

And pardon me for the delayed reply...... :bow:

Hv replied all my mails liao .... :sport-smiley-018:

Thanks Eric & his assistant to installed the downlight & ceiling fan to my sweet home, is really good service, neat and help to tidy up after finished installation , appreciate your professional service , it brighten up my home :)

First of all , thank you .

Thanks Eric & his assistant to installed the downlight & ceiling fan to my sweet home, is really good service, neat and help to tidy up after finished installation , appreciate your professional service , it brighten up my home :)

First of all , thank you .

Hey pal,

A VERI VERI BIG THANK YOU for your support :yeah: and also spending some of your precious time on the write out and also your word of support

....appreciate veri veri veri muchie.... :wub: :wub:

Glad to know that the LED Down-lights I've sugg, suits your needs and also brighten up your LIVING area..... :good: :good:

Enjoy the breeze from the ceiling fan that I've sugg to you too.... :good:

Your satisfaction is always my encouragement ..... :good: :good:

FYI, I'm always contactable, should you need my :help:.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi bro

Need your advice on ceiling installation .

I am staying in hdb, looking for ceiling fan with light and remote and nice design too.

Thank you

Hi bro

Need your advice on ceiling installation .

I am staying in hdb, looking for ceiling fan with light and remote and nice design too.

Thank you

Hi pal,