Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

i plan to change my current ceiling fan which have florescent tube which is for living room .

Please provide a quotation for a budgeted one .

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi bro,

do you have UFO 54 (white)? can PM me the price and installation charges (install to actual ceiling)?

Thanks!

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

:drunk: pal

i plan to change my current ceiling fan which have florescent tube which is for living room .

Please provide a quotation for a budgeted one .

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv replied yr Email liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi Eric,

Can you kindly send me your catalog and pricing as I am currently sourcing for a ceiling fan for the living room and one ceiling fan with light for the bedroom for my resale flat.
Brands that I'm looking at is Crestar, Fanco, Amasco etc..

Thanks in advance!!

Hi Eric,

Can you kindly send me your catalog and pricing as I am currently sourcing for a ceiling fan for the living room and one ceiling fan with light for the bedroom for my resale flat.

Brands that I'm looking at is Crestar, Fanco, Amasco etc..

Thanks in advance!!

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

hello. Am doing research for my new home (collecting keys soon). Chanced upon this review and am keen. LED downlights, ceiling fan for my living rooms n 2 instant heaters... do you have any recommendations? Thanks in adv and you may email the price list to imting82@yahoo.com.sg

hello. Am doing research for my new home (collecting keys soon). Chanced upon this review and am keen. LED downlights, ceiling fan for my living rooms n 2 instant heaters... do you have any recommendations? Thanks in adv and you may email the price list to imting82@yahoo.com.sg

Hi pal,

Hv EMAILED U liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi,

Can advise and quote LED for my new 4 room flats?

3 x Bedroom

2 x living room

2 x Toilet

1x kitchen

1x store room

1x service yard

1 x corridor

And also installation.

Thanks

Hi,

Can advise and quote LED for my new 4 room flats?

3 x Bedroom

2 x living room

2 x Toilet

1x kitchen

1x store room

1x service yard

1 x corridor

And also installation.

Thanks

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi Bro,

Can quote me for Fanco FFM6000 48" with LED and remote, and FFM2000 52" with remote? My living room has false ceiling and L-box. Is 52" too big?

By the way, whats the difference between wooden and abs blade?

Thanks.

Hi
I need some quote for
two or three bamboo / brown bladeHaiku with LED light (black post)
one white haiku no LED
One small > 50" with LED - can you suggest a brand
Minke Aire for example?

And one that looks a bit like this:

http://www.lightology.com/index.php?module=prod_detail&prod_id=102392&cat_id=49

The cheaper you quote, the more I can get, cheers!
Will need it by end Sept plus installation?

Hi Bro,

Can quote me for Fanco FFM6000 48" with LED and remote, and FFM2000 52" with remote? My living room has false ceiling and L-box. Is 52" too big?

By the way, whats the difference between wooden and abs blade?

Thanks.

Hi pal,

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi

I need some quote for

two or three bamboo / brown bladeHaiku with LED light (black post)

one white haiku no LED

One small > 50" with LED - can you suggest a brand

Minke Aire for example?

And one that looks a bit like this:

http://www.lightology.com/index.php?module=prod_detail&prod_id=102392&cat_id=49

The cheaper you quote, the more I can get, cheers!

Will need it by end Sept plus installation?

Hi pal,

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi, can send me catalogue,price and services u provide. Tks. alf2lynn@yahoo.com.sg

Hi pal,

Hv EMAILed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble: