Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Hi, I'm looking for clean looking ceiling fan with light that is bright for bedroom, preferably KDK or Fanco brand. Can pm me some of the fan model(with pic) u recommend n the price! Thx

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi bro not sure what's the problem. Can u email me then? djflexkid@hotmail.com

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv Emailed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

:drunk: pal

Hi I'm looking for Alpha F430 fan, do u carry this brand? Mind to pm me the quote? Thanks.

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi, I'm looking for clean looking ceiling fan with light that is bright for bedroom, preferably KDK or Fanco brand. Can pm me some of the fan model(with pic) u recommend n the price! Thx

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi bro, can pm me? I am looking for 5 ceiling fans for my apartment. Thanks.

Ray

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed U liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble::dribble:

Hi bro,

I'm looking for 4 ceiling fans and downlights for my new home. If you have a catalog, please email to eugeneswee@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Hi bro,

I'm looking for 4 ceiling fans and downlights for my new home. If you have a catalog, please email to eugeneswee@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Hi pal,

Hv EMAILed U liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Bro,

I need to get a replacement fan for my bedroom. I'm using an Alpha fan 52" low ceiling model. Fan making a lot of noise now, will need to replace it. I'm thinking of the KDK R48SP in white. You have any recommendation? Is the KDK one good enough? Windy and quiet? My requirement is that it has to be white and not bigger than 52" as the current fan clearance to the wall is only 6".

Thanks!

Bro,

I need to get a replacement fan for my bedroom. I'm using an Alpha fan 52" low ceiling model. Fan making a lot of noise now, will need to replace it. I'm thinking of the KDK R48SP in white. You have any recommendation? Is the KDK one good enough? Windy and quiet? My requirement is that it has to be white and not bigger than 52" as the current fan clearance to the wall is only 6".

Thanks!

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed U liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi Bro,

I'm looking for a new ceiling fan to be installed in my bedroom, can you recommend some wooden fan blade model from fanco,amasco,elmark or others.Prefer those that is quiet,energy saving and provide strong wind.Quote me with a light kit for 3 or 4 lights and installation costs.

Thank you

Hi Bro,

I'm looking for a new ceiling fan to be installed in my bedroom, can you recommend some wooden fan blade model from fanco,amasco,elmark or others.Prefer those that is quiet,energy saving and provide strong wind.Quote me with a light kit for 3 or 4 lights and installation costs.

Thank you

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed U liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble::dribble:

Hi Bro,

I'm looking for a ceiling fan for my living room.

Size wise will be between 48-52 inch at max.

Preferably with light and 3 blades.

Thanks!!

Hi Bro,

Want to ask on ceiling fan + light for my living room

and

Possible some light deco if you have.

THanks

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble: