Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Bro,

I am interested in installing a Samaire's Dortmund 49 inch ceiling fan for my MBR. (is this size acceptable?)

Will you kindly quote me the price of the fan with installation plus brochure if you have it via soft copy?

I understand this fan has 3 modes of lighting and can let me know on some general feedback too?

I am also looking at installing ceiling fan for my living room and another 2 bedrooms (BTO 4 bedroom)

bro

need quote for crestar windpress 54''

plus remote control and installation

thanks

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

:drunk: pal

Hi bro,

First-time homeowner, need some recommendations for ceiling fans with light and remote for tiny 3-room BTO flat. Thanks!

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble::dribble:

Hi bro,

Able to send me your ceiling fan & LED down-light catalog ? Appreciate if you can provide quotes on the electrical points & network point if you are doing as well.

thanks

Hi pal,

Hi will like to enquire the following items: hitachi fridge 395l R-VG480P3MS

Hitachi washer BD-W85TSP

Hitachi washer BD-W85TAE

lg tv 49UB850T

Hi pal,

I dun deal with appliances wor...

Hi Bro,

I am interested in installing a Samaire's Dortmund 49 inch ceiling fan for my MBR. (is this size acceptable?)

Will you kindly quote me the price of the fan with installation plus brochure if you have it via soft copy?

I understand this fan has 3 modes of lighting and can let me know on some general feedback too?

I am also looking at installing ceiling fan for my living room and another 2 bedrooms (BTO 4 bedroom)

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble::dribble:

Hi pal,

Didn't get your PM. Can send again, pls? Thanks!

Didn't get your PM. Can send again, pls? Thanks!

Hi pal,

Hv Replied Yr PM liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi bro,

Can PM me the pricelist for the fans you carry? Am interested in Crestar, Spin and Haiku.

Hi pal,

Hi, can PM me your quote for ceiling fans? Am looking at 4 for bedroom, 1 for living. Preferably black.

What are the options if I want fans that comes with light?