Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Hi,

Im interested in the KDK R48SP for my living room.

Living room space is approx 5m by 5m.

but kinda hinder by the false ceiling so could only get 48" or smaller.

May i know ur quotation, with and without installation?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Ian

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

:drunk: pal

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

My living room is (3.2m + 3.2m) by 3m. I split it into 2 length as one is the dining area and the other is the TV area.

I want a fan that mainly serve the TV area and ventilate the dining area. Any recommendation for the fan and the placement? Or should the dining area by served by a floor air circulator?

By the way, any lobang for Philips downlights - energy savings and LED?

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble: :drunk: pal

Had installed the fan last 2 weeks.. Good service by Eric! Thumbs up! Will get from him again..

• Like 1

Hi, interested in 02 ceiling fans for our 4-room BTO living room (with false ceiling) and bedroom. Can share catalogue and quotes? Looking at Fanco or KDK, wants strong wind n quiet motor. Thanks.

My living room is (3.2m + 3.2m) by 3m. I split it into 2 length as one is the dining area and the other is the TV area.

I want a fan that mainly serve the TV area and ventilate the dining area. Any recommendation for the fan and the placement? Or should the dining area by served by a floor air circulator?

By the way, any lobang for Philips downlights - energy savings and LED?

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hi bro,

Pls provide catalogue. I am looking to install 5 crestar rainlite fans 50".

Thanks.

Hi pal,

Had installed the fan last 2 weeks.. Good service by Eric! Thumbs up! Will get from him again..

Hi Pal,

Thank you very muchie for your support and also spending some of your precious time to pen down this lovely compliment.... appreciate very very muchie.... :wub: :wub:

Your satisfaction is my encouragement, enjoy the breeze from the ceiling fan ya.....

FYI....I'm always contactable even for aftersales.... :good:

Hi, interested in 02 ceiling fans for our 4-room BTO living room (with false ceiling) and bedroom. Can share catalogue and quotes? Looking at Fanco or KDK, wants strong wind n quiet motor. Thanks.

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble::dribble:

Hi....my TV area is 79" x110" and has an L shaped box around. What series of Crestar fans would you recommend. Can I install Icol 46" with remote. Pl provide me the quote

Can my Dinning area (wall to wall. 114"x 72" ) with L shaped box takes an 50" ceiling fan? If so... Can please quote me prices of Skylite and rain lite alumi acrylic Crestar fans with remote control without lights.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please quote me the following:

- 1 no. of CRESTAR AIRVAC ACRYLIC 54" WITH AC507WH FOR LIVING ROOM

- 3 no. of CRESTAR CRESTLITE DC ACRYLIC 50" FOR MASTER/COMMON BEDROOM

How about installation cost?

Do you have any showroom or website to see what other products you have?

Tks & Rgds

Edited by wangjialiang

Hihi, needa quote for

1) Crestlite Acrylic DC Series 50"

2) RainLite CSL105 Rainlite plus (50″)

3) Skylite CSL105 Skylite plus (50″)

4) TwinAir CSL05 Hytech (48″)

5) CSL03 iCol (46″)

6) installation fees per fan or other costs?

btw, all w/o lights unless there is an option for e27 light option. but will be good to have quotes for both options. thanx bro!

Edited by mr__gb

Hi....my TV area is 79" x110" and has an L shaped box around. What series of Crestar fans would you recommend. Can I install Icol 46" with remote. Pl provide me the quote

Can my Dinning area (wall to wall. 114"x 72" ) with L shaped box takes an 50" ceiling fan? If so... Can please quote me prices of Skylite and rain lite alumi acrylic Crestar fans with remote control without lights.

Thank you.

Hi pal,