Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Hi bro,

i am looking to furnish my new place with Fans and lightings. If you dont mind, please send me your catalogue and a way to contact you thanks

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

:drunk: pal

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi bro,

Am looking for ceiling fan with light for my living room. Can provide your catalog and price?

Thanks.

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi bro,

Looking for advice and recommendation. Hope I'm not being too kiasu as I haven't gotten my keys yet!

1) Was looking for a DC fan in black and I like the look of the SPIN fan (is the Haiku price far off from SPIN?). My living room ceiling height is 3.35m. Was told that they can adjust the drop down height of the fan with rod. Any recommendations/alternatives?

2) Do you sell led track lights?

3) Do you provide installation service or have any contacts?

Thank you!!!

Hi boss, do you carry SPIN fans ?

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi bro,

Looking for advice and recommendation. Hope I'm not being too kiasu as I haven't gotten my keys yet!

1) Was looking for a DC fan in black and I like the look of the SPIN fan (is the Haiku price far off from SPIN?). My living room ceiling height is 3.35m. Was told that they can adjust the drop down height of the fan with rod. Any recommendations/alternatives?

2) Do you sell led track lights?

3) Do you provide installation service or have any contacts?

Thank you!!!

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi,

could you pls pm me your fan catalog & pricing?

You may send them to shu_ting@live.com.sg

Thank you so much!

Hi pal,

Hv Emailed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble::dribble:

Edited by bro

Hi Bro,

Looking for living room ceiling fan for BTO 4RM~, do not need light. Please pm your catalogue~

thanks~

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble::dribble:

Hi,I am considering retractable ceiling fan for my master bedroom and those fanco mini bee for my other 2 smaller bedroom. Can u advise if these 2 models deliver strong wind and is it good for long term in term of cleaning and maintenance?

Hi,I am considering retractable ceiling fan for my master bedroom and those fanco mini bee for my other 2 smaller bedroom. Can u advise if these 2 models deliver strong wind and is it good for long term in term of cleaning and maintenance?

Hi pal,

Hv replied yr Email liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble::dribble:

Hi Eric,

I'm looking for some ceiling fans with strong LED lights, Fanco or Crestar better? Please send me your brouchurs, I've emailed you also. Thanks.

Hi Eric,

I'm looking for some ceiling fans with strong LED lights, Fanco or Crestar better? Please send me your brouchurs, I've emailed you also. Thanks.

Hi pal,

Hv replied yr email liao.... :sport-smiley-018: