Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Hi bro,

Got any recommendations for

2 ceiling fan,

Prefer with light and not too ex.

No Lbox or false ceiling.

Thanks.

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble::dribble:

:drunk: pal

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

Enquiring about this model of ceiling fan :

Crestar Rainlite Plus Polycarbonate ( white), with LED kit

How much would it cost?

thanks

Hi I have used Fanco FF9 56" previously for my master bedroom and hall. So far I find it reliable.

As I will be relocating, I am looking for ceiling fans again, this time would need 4, I check and FF9 is no longer in stock and replaced by Airtrack 56".

How's the reliability of Airtrack 56".

Also my new place the hall height seems to be shorter, whats the required height to install ceiling fan.

Pls pm me for advice. Thank you.

Hi,

Enquiring about this model of ceiling fan :

Crestar Rainlite Plus Polycarbonate ( white), with LED kit

How much would it cost?

thanks

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi I have used Fanco FF9 56" previously for my master bedroom and hall. So far I find it reliable.

As I will be relocating, I am looking for ceiling fans again, this time would need 4, I check and FF9 is no longer in stock and replaced by Airtrack 56".

How's the reliability of Airtrack 56".

Also my new place the hall height seems to be shorter, whats the required height to install ceiling fan.

Pls pm me for advice. Thank you.

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble::dribble:

hi,

i like to check any recommendation for ceiling fan at my 4 room living room?

Hi pal,

Hi bro,

Any good recommendation, I was looking for 4 ceiling fans for 3 bedrooms and living are for my 4 room HDB. Planning to have L-box false ceiling.

- come with remote

- good air flow

- should go metal or plastic?

- without light

- cheapest and the best

Thanks!

Hi bro,

Any good recommendation, I was looking for 4 ceiling fans for 3 bedrooms and living are for my 4 room HDB. Planning to have L-box false ceiling.

- come with remote

- good air flow

- should go metal or plastic?

- without light

- cheapest and the best

Thanks!

Hi pal,

Hi, can pm me the catalog and quotation for ceiling fans and down lighting? Vento fini as well. Thanks

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi,

May i request for pm of kdk and franco ceiling fans including installation cost?

Thanks

Hi pal,

Hv replied yr email liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi,

I am interested in getting a fan for my 4-room size hse.

Do you have a catalogue with the price?

Thanks!

Hi pal,