Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Hi Bro

Could I request for catalogue and prcing for Crestar Icor 46" and Acorn AC108 48" ceiling fan with light for three bed rooms? Thank you.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Bro

Could I request for catalogue and prcing for Crestar Icor 46" and Acorn AC108 48" ceiling fan with light for three bed rooms? Thank you.

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

:drunk: pal

Bro can reply my sms on your availability. Thank you.

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

I hv replied all my msg, liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Bro,

I would wish to get ceiling fans for living room and 2 bed rooms. Can advise what brand and the size of fan to get? I do have false ceiling for living and bedrooms. I reckon kdk is a good brand. Any advise and recommendation? Thanks!

Edited by ryoichi

Hi bro,

Can i ask something?

Do you have price for FANCO FFM7000 (without light)? (with remote and wall regulator)

Bro, some technical qns,

Can i use both wall regulator and remote together to control it?

Or i can only choose either wall regulator or remote (Choose 1 to control it)?

Cause i scared that if the remote circuit is faulty, then that means even i turn on the main switch, i also cant Turn on the fan.... :(

BUT if there is also a wall regulator, at least i still operate it.

Thanks!

Bro,

I would wish to get ceiling fans for living room and 2 bed rooms. Can advise what brand and the size of fan to get? I do have false ceiling for living and bedrooms. I reckon kdk is a good brand. Any advise and recommendation? Thanks!

Hi pal,

Hi bro,

Can i ask something?

Do you have price for FANCO FFM7000 (without light)? (with remote and wall regulator)

Bro, some technical qns,

Can i use both wall regulator and remote together to control it?

Or i can only choose either wall regulator or remote (Choose 1 to control it)?

Cause i scared that if the remote circuit is faulty, then that means even i turn on the main switch, i also cant Turn on the fan.... :(

BUT if there is also a wall regulator, at least i still operate it.

Thanks!

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble::dribble:

Hi,

I am looking for Fanco SKY LIGHT 7015″ plus remote.

Do you have other catalogue and price of similiar retractable blade ceiling fan.

Thanks.

Hi,

I am looking for Fanco SKY LIGHT 7015″ plus remote.

Do you have other catalogue and price of similiar retractable blade ceiling fan.

Thanks.

Hi pal,

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... wub.gifwub.gif

Ceiling fan can be install on false ceiling, without any damage.

I've install many many ceiling fan on false ceiling liao....

Just tell yr contractor to add in the wooden support for the ceiling fan will do.

Hv PMed U liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi!

Could you please PM me with a quote to supply and install 4 ceiling fans (1 for the living room and 3 for bedrooms) with light in my 5 room HDB flat at Yew Tee? For your easy refence, my ceiling fan requirement are as follows:-

- quietest fan

- lowest speed is like a natural comfortable breeze

- bright light

- simple clean cut modern design (nothing too stylish)

- remote control

For your information, I currently have 1 ceiling fan in the living room and 2 ceiling fans in bedrooms. They all make very noisy windy sound and the lowest speed is too strong.

Thank you and best regards

Hi!

Could you please PM me with a quote to supply and install 4 ceiling fans (1 for the living room and 3 for bedrooms) with light in my 5 room HDB flat at Yew Tee? For your easy refence, my ceiling fan requirement are as follows:-

- quietest fan

- lowest speed is like a natural comfortable breeze

- bright light

- simple clean cut modern design (nothing too stylish)

- remote control

For your information, I currently have 1 ceiling fan in the living room and 2 ceiling fans in bedrooms. They all make very noisy windy sound and the lowest speed is too strong.

Thank you and best regards

Hi pal,

hi Pal,

Could you quote

Icol -46" Fan with remote

Amasco - 52 " HUgger Fan with remote

Fanco FFM7000 with remote

Elmark LMD30 with remote

I need suggestion among the 1 to 4 above, which is (quiet to noisy) and which is more (normal to powerful)..thanks in advance

Hi Bro, can't decide between fanco & crestar. Can you help me to understand which is better? I am looking for ceiling fans with lights. Need 1 x50", 3 x42", 1 x30". TIA!!!

Weiyan

hi Pal,

Could you quote

Icol -46" Fan with remote

Amasco - 52 " HUgger Fan with remote

Fanco FFM7000 with remote

Elmark LMD30 with remote

I need suggestion among the 1 to 4 above, which is (quiet to noisy) and which is more (normal to powerful)..thanks in advance

Hi pal,