Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Hi Bro

Appreciate if you can give me your contacts. I am looking to buy one haiku ceiling fan for my living room, and two side or wall (looking at Velio. etc) fans for my two bedrooms. Please let me know your options.

I prefer those without the lights.

Thanks

Edited by avatar69

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Bro

Appreciate if you can give me your contacts. I am looking to buy one haiku ceiling fan for my living room, and two side or wall (looking at Velio. etc) fans for my two bedrooms. Please let me know your options.

I prefer those without the lights.

Thanks

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

:drunk: pal

Hi

Kindly Advise if the following items is suitable for low ceiling and Quote the following items. Thank You

KDK T60AW 1Unit

KDK R56SV 1Unit

Franco FFM4000 1Unit

Franco FFM4000/changeable LED light & Remote 2units

"bro", will you be keen to take on my BNIB Crestar Icol 46" Silver with Light Kit. Haven't collect it in fact. i buy salah size. Name your price if keen :)

Edited by Mr Farmer

HI Eric, can you quote :

3 pieces ceiling fan without lights, i am looking at Haiku or something that has the similar look to Haiku

I need to replace my downlights with LED downlights

My current downlight uses 2 plc tubes and it has a glass panel around it, it measures 16.5cm X 16.5cm (including the glass), the hole measures 13cm X 12.5cm.

Can you suggest which type of LED downlights i can use? dont have to get back the ones with glass panel if is too expensive. I prefer 6 or 7.5W and cool white 4000k. 15 pieces.

THank you

Hi

Kindly Advise if the following items is suitable for low ceiling and Quote the following items. Thank You

KDK T60AW 1Unit

KDK R56SV 1Unit

Franco FFM4000 1Unit

Franco FFM4000/changeable LED light & Remote 2units

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

"bro", will you be keen to take on my BNIB Crestar Icol 46" Silver with Light Kit. Haven't collect it in fact. i buy salah size. Name your price if keen :)

Hi Pal,

You might wanna exchange for some other items from the shop instead since it's not collected.

or you can try to post at buy/sell thread instead.

Cheers

bro

HI Eric, can you quote :

3 pieces ceiling fan without lights, i am looking at Haiku or something that has the similar look to Haiku

I need to replace my downlights with LED downlights

My current downlight uses 2 plc tubes and it has a glass panel around it, it measures 16.5cm X 16.5cm (including the glass), the hole measures 13cm X 12.5cm.

Can you suggest which type of LED downlights i can use? dont have to get back the ones with glass panel if is too expensive. I prefer 6 or 7.5W and cool white 4000k. 15 pieces.

THank you

Hi pal,

Edited by bro

i m looking for small remote control lights (if run by battery) will be good. if not can recommend what is good. Also looking for Crestar Ceiling fan for a bedroom. If you can recommend and send a catalogue will be good. Looking for one with remote control . email me at elgin.ee@gmail.com

Hi bro,

sent an email to your yahoo but received failed message.

can pm me on your recommendation for ceiling fan with light kit that is abt 56inch with light kit that use DC power and have remote control for living hall?

Hi bro!

Have been reading all the post regarding your work since 2011 till now. Applaud you for your quality service and dedication thus far. I will be getting my keys to a punggol bto on 17 oct, will be installing 4 ceiling fans in my house. Am looking for downlights and cove lighting too. Just want to clear some queries with you.

1. Do you do installation of downlight- cove lighting after my ceiling work is done?

2. Do you do power point as well?

3. Can you provide me the fan and lights catalogue/pricelist?

My email address: shihandre31@gmail.com

Thanks bro!

i m looking for small remote control lights (if run by battery) will be good. if not can recommend what is good. Also looking for Crestar Ceiling fan for a bedroom. If you can recommend and send a catalogue will be good. Looking for one with remote control . email me at elgin.ee@gmail.com

Hi pal,

Hv Emailed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi bro,

sent an email to your yahoo but received failed message.

can pm me on your recommendation for ceiling fan with light kit that is abt 56inch with light kit that use DC power and have remote control for living hall?

Hi pal,

I've checked my email addr, i dun there is anything wrong.... :dunno:

Hi bro!

Have been reading all the post regarding your work since 2011 till now. Applaud you for your quality service and dedication thus far. I will be getting my keys to a punggol bto on 17 oct, will be installing 4 ceiling fans in my house. Am looking for downlights and cove lighting too. Just want to clear some queries with you.

1. Do you do installation of downlight- cove lighting after my ceiling work is done?

2. Do you do power point as well?

3. Can you provide me the fan and lights catalogue/pricelist?

My email address: shihandre31@gmail.com

Thanks bro!

Hi pal,

Hi pal,

Thank you bro! I have received your email :) will updaete you once i receive my keys.

Have a good day :)