Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Hi bro,

Im looking to purchase ceiling fan with lights. Able to give me your price list of the fans.

Thanks. =)

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI.... :dribble::dribble:

:drunk: pal

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

looking for 3 fan in bedroom.

May I have the catalog for ceiling fans with n without lights ?

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi Bro,

Im looking to purchase ceiling fan with lights(2 Bedroom + 1 Dining area). Can you please advice the different models fit my requirement.

Will you be removing the existing Light fixtures while installing the new fans? Also, Fan mounting Bracket is included in the standard installation?

Downlights => LED or CFL, which one is better? I heard LED lighting is very harsh to eyes. Pls advice.

Able to give me your price list of the fans.

Thanks.

Hi Bro

I am looking for ceiling fan with led lights for my dining room and three bedrooms. As there are cabinets so I am looking for simple design and shorter blades. My master bedroom will have platform, will it too low and dangerous to install ceiling fan? Pls advice and quote me the price, thanks!

Hi

Please help with quote for Crestar Starlite Wooden Blade 53" Ceiling Fan + Remote Control + Lights for Grey SO Colour.

What is the difference between Starlite and Skylight?

Thanks!! :jammin:

Hi, I'm looking for ceiling fan with lights. Can u provide Pricelist & catalogue for somaire, Fanco, Crestar & elmark fans.

Hi pal,

Pardon me :bow::bow: for the delayed reply as was overseas and just came back to SG. :sport-smiley-018:

Hi, I am looking for lightings and ceiling for my new home, can you send any brochure to view? so I decide a few choices to get quote. Hope to hear from you soon.

thanks

Hi pal,

Pardon me :bow::bow: for the delayed reply as was overseas and just came back to SG. :sport-smiley-018:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI.... :dribble::dribble:

Hi Bro,
Im looking to purchase ceiling fan with lights(2 Bedroom + 1 Dining area). Can you please advice the different models fit my requirement.
Will you be removing the existing Light fixtures while installing the new fans? Also, Fan mounting Bracket is included in the standard installation?
Downlights => LED or CFL, which one is better? I heard LED lighting is very harsh to eyes. Pls advice.
Able to give me your price list of the fans.
Thanks.

Hi pal,

Hi Bro

I am looking for ceiling fan with led lights for my dining room and three bedrooms. As there are cabinets so I am looking for simple design and shorter blades. My master bedroom will have platform, will it too low and dangerous to install ceiling fan? Pls advice and quote me the price, thanks!

Hi pal,

Bro,

Please quote me 56" and 48" fanco ceiling fan without light without remote.

Also require quote for 16" kdk wall mount fan

Hi pal,

Hi

Please help with quote for Crestar Starlite Wooden Blade 53" Ceiling Fan + Remote Control + Lights for Grey SO Colour.

What is the difference between Starlite and Skylight?

Thanks!! :jammin:

Hi pal,