Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Hi, can provide quote for the following Crestar DC fans with option of light fitting to hold 2 x E27 bulbs?

- Crestlite DC Polycarbonate Series

- Starlite DC Polycarbonate Series

What other ceiling fan do you recommend for DC motor, Light, low ceiling? Thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi bro,

Looking for 50-52 inches, white ceiling fan, DC, with LED lights.

Thinking of kaze Quinto or Amasco effiniti. Can get quotes for these? Any other recommendations?

Thank you!

Bro, looking into crestar DC/AC fan with LED..can guide me through the following three model i am interested in? Can fix E27 LED, quiet, high wind, low ceiling, remote, cheap electrical etc.

Crestlite DC Polycarbonate Series, Starlite DC Polycarbonate Series, Skylite Plus Polycarbonate Series

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

:drunk: pal

Hi, can provide quote for the following Crestar DC fans with option of light fitting to hold 2 x E27 bulbs?

- Crestlite DC Polycarbonate Series

- Starlite DC Polycarbonate Series

What other ceiling fan do you recommend for DC motor, Light, low ceiling? Thanks.

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hi bro,

Looking for 50-52 inches, white ceiling fan, DC, with LED lights.

Thinking of kaze Quinto or Amasco effiniti. Can get quotes for these? Any other recommendations?

Thank you!

Hi pal,

Hi bro,

Can you pls provide quote for the below, thanks!

- Relite Column 52"

- Alpha Axon 15"

- Kaze trio 46"

- Crestar Icol 40"

- LED 9W Track lights in white (abt 10)

- Track rail for track lights in white (3m x2 & 2m x2)

Hi,

I am planning to buy ceiling fans with LED light for my HDB bedrooms. Can you please provide me the pricing, make and models of what you recommend?

Thanks.

Hi bro,

Can you pls provide quote for the below, thanks!

- Relite Column 52"

- Alpha Axon 15"

- Kaze trio 46"

- Crestar Icol 40"

- LED 9W Track lights in white (abt 10)

- Track rail for track lights in white (3m x2 & 2m x2)

Hi pal,

Hv replied yr email liao.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi,

I am planning to buy ceiling fans with LED light for my HDB bedrooms. Can you please provide me the pricing, make and models of what you recommend?

Thanks.

Hi pal,

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI.... :dribble::dribble:

Hi all,

Saw the sleek looking 56" Triniti-II DC ceiling fan by AMASCO and was wondering if anyone can share their feedback? The showroom I went to had the fan near to the air-con so cant really tell if the wind generated was good.

Anyone who bought the fan can share their experience? I think DC fans may not be as powerful as AC fans but is the power for Triniti-II acceptable?

I think there are 2 other fans that look the same but sold by ELMARK and FANCO. But was told AMASCO was the first and original design.

Thanks much!

Hi Bro!

I need celing fans for living room & master bedroom (no need lighting). My ceiling is around 3m from floor to false ceiling, but i dont really like those downrod mounting types.. Any recommendations please?

The type i want are:

- Black

- Remote control

- Number of blades preferably 3 or 4 but not sure if it will be effective for high ceiling room?

Brands preferred:

- Fanco

- Haiku

- Spin

- Crestar

Please advise and quote me the models, prices and installation charges too!

Many thanks in advance!

Isaac

Guest Vincent Khong

Hi

Could u quote me for Fanco ffm6000 with remote n LED light ? Also like to know the popular fan in this range that most of your customer buy

Thanks!

Hi bro,

Need some recommendations and quotes.

Living area: 11.5ft x 11.6 ft (Thinking of putting KDK ceiling fan)

Bdrm:8.4ft x 9.8ft (thinking of putting ceiling fan with LED light kit, but i heard kdk no light kits)

Please recommend:

Brand/Size/model/DC/AC/ of ceiling fans for (i) living and (ii) bdrm separately (have preference for kdk brand)

Hi Bro!

I need celing fans for living room & master bedroom (no need lighting). My ceiling is around 3m from floor to false ceiling, but i dont really like those downrod mounting types.. Any recommendations please?

The type i want are:

- Black

- Remote control

- Number of blades preferably 3 or 4 but not sure if it will be effective for high ceiling room?

Brands preferred:

- Fanco

- Haiku

- Spin

- Crestar

Please advise and quote me the models, prices and installation charges too!

Many thanks in advance!

Isaac

Hi pal,

Hi

Could u quote me for Fanco ffm6000 with remote n LED light ? Also like to know the popular fan in this range that most of your customer buy

Thanks!

Hi pal,

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI.... :dribble::dribble: