Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

On 2/12/2017 at 9:38 PM, Wysie said:

Hi there, can you PM me the cost for:

• KDK U60FW Fan * 1
  • KDK U48FP Fan * 2
  • Vento Fino 2 * 1 (Or alternatives if you've them?)

Thank you :)!

Hi pal,

Happy V.Day :wub::wub: and thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: 

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Happy V.Day bro, I'm looking for lighting (covelight, downlight, LED ceiling light) for my new flat. Can PM me your catalogue and price? Thanks.

On 2/14/2017 at 11:47 AM, CJES said:

Happy V.Day bro, I'm looking for lighting (covelight, downlight, LED ceiling light) for my new flat. Can PM me your catalogue and price? Thanks.

Hi pal,

Pardon me for the delayed reply :bow: and thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

:drunk:

On 2/16/2017 at 3:05 PM, pacifiermax said:

Hello Bro, can you send me your pricelist? thanks! 

Hi pal,

Pardon me for the delayed reply :bow: and thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

On 20/02/2017 at 4:00 PM, royaloak said:

hi bro (literally), 
could you please share with me your catalog too ?  interested to get fan + led downlights 

thanks !

Hi pal,

Pardon me for the delayed reply :bow: and thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

On 21/02/2017 at 1:03 PM, GiGiLing said:

Hi Bro,

I need a ceiling fan with LED light for dinning area (prefer KDK brand ) could you please advise which model and price and sent me a catalog

Thanks!

Hi pal,

Pardon me for the delayed reply :bow: and thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

On 21/02/2017 at 1:28 PM, siriusb said:

Hi bro, do you have dining table lights?

Hi pal,

Hi Bro!

I have a 4room flat. Want to reduce the number of stand alone lights so was hoping to get ceiling fans with lights. Problem is I'm not sure how bright those lights are.
Currently planning for 2 approx 60" fan (for Living Room and Master Bedroom) and 2 approx 48" fan (for 2 common rooms)

Room dimensions
Living Room: 3100mm x 3800mm
Master Bedroom: 3000mm x 4700mm
Common 1: 2000mm x 3400mm
Common 2: 2700mm x 3400mm

Any advice and products you would recommend? (If you carry minimalist ceiling lights would love to see what you have)

Thanks!