Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

3 hours ago, Coeyan said:

Appreciate if you could send me your catalogue and price list of dc fans. Thanks!

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub: 

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: 
:drunk:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Can anyone pm me the contact number to Bro as i have yet to get any reply from him  via pm nor email.  TIA!

On 6/8/2017 at 3:43 PM, jcy said:

Can anyone pm me the contact number to Bro as i have yet to get any reply from him  via pm nor email.  TIA!

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry...and pardon me for the delayed reply, :bow: :bow:just came bk from overseas ...

Hi,

Kindly provide your catalog and pricing. Looking for;

1. DC motor ceiling fan with LED light

2. LED lightings - Philips lightings if available.

3. Any lobang for Eubiq Power Outlet System or Relite Mainline Power Track.

Thanks in advance..

Hi Bro,

Can I ask for some assistance in quoting for ceiling fans for my upcoming resale house pls... I would need 3 ceiling fans with LED lights(for bedrooms), 2 ceiling fans without lights(for living n dining).. I would really prefer something that's woody designed cos it will really match e theme of my house... Of cos with so many fans to get n a budget to work with, hope to find a good brand with a good price... Please advise thank u so much!

Lya

On 6/12/2017 at 1:09 AM, bro said:

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry...and pardon me for the delayed reply, :bow: :bow:just came bk from overseas ...

Hi bro, please pm me your catalog.

thanks.

Hello Bro - 

We are looking for 2 fans - one with light for bedroom and one without light. Both fans want remote and strong breeze. Could you please send us your catalog and suggestion? I also need someone to install both the fans - do you have anyone you can suggest? Thanks! 

Hi pals,

Pardon me for the short break that I took, and pardon me :bow::bow::bow:for the delayed replies.8|

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all Muslim friends.........:dancingqueen:

Have send and replyed all PMs liao.... :good:

:drunk: pals

Edited by bro