Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi bro can PM your catalogues for lights and fans. Would like to consider for my new house.

Specifically Im looking for the ceiling fan that is suitable for low ceiling (2.57m). Please suggest :)

Many thanks

Edited by pcaquatic

Hi bro, can you pls email me your catalogue of fans and lights?

looking for standard ceiling fan with wall regulator cos a lot of bad comment on remote control fan. need fan for living/dining. thx! my email ykarlai@hotmail.com

On 9/21/2017 at 9:37 AM, priyalok said:

Hi, looking to replace conventional T8 tubelights with LED ones. I heard you just need to replace the tubelight, and no need to change the fixtures.

Also, looking to replace 2 ceiling fans.. overtime became slow

Could you please send me the details with prices.

Thx.

Hi pal,

Pardon me for the delayed reply :bow: and thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub: 

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: 
:drunk:

On 9/23/2017 at 10:01 PM, Brybry said:

Hi bro, we are looking to get some ceiling fans for our soon to be renovated new home. Could you recommend fans that are good looking and strong? So far it seems like the DC fans are not as strong as the AC fans. Anyway appreciate your advice and of course prices. 

Hi pal,

Pardon me for the delayed reply :bow: and thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub: 

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: 
:drunk: