Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jovin

Bed Mattress Facing Room Door

hi , currently my mattress is facing my room door. advise will this a factor to cause my work not smooth.

whoever know or come across pls advise

jovin

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi , currently my mattress is facing my room door. advise will this a factor to cause my work not smooth.

whoever know or come across pls advise

jovin

走光 at home. Sure "走光" at work.

hi , thank for your reply, what it mean... can you please share??

jovin

Your bed/mattress is directly in line with the Door?

The bed in direct alignment with the door will likely to affect health instead.

If work is not smooth, there are many other factors affecting career, but in feng shui perspective, a missing North corner in the house will affect people working in Marine industry, shipping line; so if you are in this 'water' industry, your house will not support your career. Further, you could also be sleeping in your unfavourable direction.

Nowadays I do not blog in this Geomancy forum and hardly drop by to follow up the posts. You may PM me and I try to assist you with my humble knowledge in FS.

jovin

=LEAKAGE!!!

jovin

If legs pointing towards door, there will be chances the "seductive" postures exposed into eyes of insiders or outsiders. Since you are aware of such chances and yet let it "happens", meaning you are.......

Since you are......there will be tendency and chance that you will display such "behaviour" whether consciously or subconsciuosly in work place, got it? I could be wrong too.

Let nature takes its course.

Edited by godloveyou

If legs pointing towards door, there will be chances the "seductive" postures exposed into eyes of insiders or outsiders. Since you are aware of such chances and yet let it "happens", meaning you are.......

Since you are......there will be tendency and chance that you will display such "behaviour" whether consciously or subconsciuosly in work place, got it? I could be wrong too.

Let nature takes its course.

hahaha....

definately an interesting theory that i have heard so far....

Ok....

let me share some light in this topic....

people had asked me whether it is true that bed should not face door.

well...

theoretically, it is ok for bed to face door.

So why people say its not good?

Thats because there is a deeper meaning to it.

Posture is impt also when u are sleeping on the bed.

Traditionally, when people carry any corpse out of a door, they will go out by leg first.

meaning leg facing door.

so this is considered as inauspicious (nothing really to do with FS but more of a chinese tradition and definately nothing to do with 走光).

so its better if u sleep with ur head facing the door instead.

Well, as time goes by, this knowledge is lost...and ended up with bed facing door is no good...

I hope this helps (still, im facinated by the 走光 theory... =))

Your bed/mattress is directly in line with the Door?

The bed in direct alignment with the door will likely to affect health instead.

If work is not smooth, there are many other factors affecting career, but in feng shui perspective, a missing North corner in the house will affect people working in Marine industry, shipping line; so if you are in this 'water' industry, your house will not support your career. Further, you could also be sleeping in your unfavourable direction.

Nowadays I do not blog in this Geomancy forum and hardly drop by to follow up the posts. You may PM me and I try to assist you with my humble knowledge in FS.

hey thank guys

yes, iam agreed , my job not very smooth throughout the months... always get scolded by bosses

best regards

jovin

my job not very smooth throughout the months... always get scolded by bosses

best regards

jovin

Get scolded only ma, this is called "not smooth"?? Ppls scold you mean care abt you. When ppls don't scold & avoid you then.....that is really "not smooth". Scold you is to wake you up meaning you still have hope.

Think "out of the box", be proactive, unique, dare to be different.....

hahaha....

definately an interesting theory that i have heard so far....

Ok....

let me share some light in this topic....

people had asked me whether it is true that bed should not face door.

well...

theoretically, it is ok for bed to face door.

So why people say its not good?

Thats because there is a deeper meaning to it.

Posture is impt also when u are sleeping on the bed.

Traditionally, when people carry any corpse out of a door, they will go out by leg first.

meaning leg facing door.

so this is considered as inauspicious (nothing really to do with FS but more of a chinese tradition and definately nothing to do with 走光).

so its better if u sleep with ur head facing the door instead.

Well, as time goes by, this knowledge is lost...and ended up with bed facing door is no good...

I hope this helps (still, im facinated by the 走光 theory... =))

My god or my foot?!

I sleep everywhere(at home, not at work!)with all sort of postures. 哪哩凉,哪哩taa。Very shiok. Don't care the legs point toward this or that. Can do "all sort of things" within own home, don't be so restrictive lah.

Home is the only place where one can take his "face off" completely and be "oneself". So, sleep anywhere any postures you like at home, NOT at work hor, otherwise will get scolded by bosses.

Again, let nature takes its course.

Edited by godloveyou

Get scolded only ma, this is called "not smooth"?? Ppls scold you mean care abt you. When ppls don't scold & avoid you then.....that is really "not smooth". Scold you is to wake you up meaning you still have hope.

Think "out of the box", be proactive, unique, dare to be different.....

hee hee,

thank for your console...

jovin

Quite true, I know of some people who got fired without even a scolding.

thank everyone,

iam agree too, may i think too much le.

best regards

jovin