Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

We had a technical problem with the database and DX Interior topic has been accidentally removed from the forum.

Due to the popularity of this topic, we have retrieved a backup of the topic up to 12 March 2011. Click on the link to access Old DX Forum Topic

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Poor thread!!! Sad to see this, now the layout looks weird..but i guess no choice also :bangwall:

But nevermind, i'm sure the thread will be build again and the new threads and stories will replace the old:)

My reno pics are still seen below, but i'll repost some again:)(hope his other clients can help to do so too! Lets make this thread looks "normal" again:)

After 2 yrs of my reno...edmund has still been around and we have still been in good contact:)

Any issues with my house (even if its not reno related), hes a call away:)

I dont have any doubt that he will still be my choice if i ever buy another house!

and no..i dont earn endorsement fees, i just really do enjoy my reno process with ed so much, that i hope others could feel the same abt reno:) :drunk:

DSC03889.jpg

IMG_7460.jpg

IMG_7395.jpg

IMG_7548.jpg

IMG_7524.jpg

It's been quite a while since i login back here to RT.

I'm shocked that DX Interior's thread become like this! What happened?!?!?!

Anyway, my house is completed and all is in order. :)

Good job Edmund!

I have met up with Edmund before but he is quite slow coming back with his quotation, i think have waited 2 weeks plus already but still no news or update from him... anyone have engaged him recently?