Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shawncck

Hommage... Any Comment?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thumbs up for Hommage. Good value/pricing and nice design too. Good service as well.

I got my furniture from them and till today they are still in good condition. Just ordered another bed for my maid last month. Recommanded many friends and relatives there. And they were happy with Eric's service.

BTW, u can add them in Facebook and see their end products at actual site (pictures of customers house). Look for Hommage Trading or try this

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=hpskip#!/profile.php?id=657601926&sk=photos

Edited by midoli

i just bought my furniture from them last week. a TV console, A coffee table and 6 dining chairs.

the boss (i think) was a nice guy. goods were of relatively good materials. and sliding tracks was smooth. i paid for 1.5k for the above items and i think its a steal!

delivery was punctual as well.

Hi, where is the location??? I looking for a good furniture seller...

And do u know how long need to wait?? Will they delay deliver like others???

Hi, where is the location??? I looking for a good furniture seller...

And do u know how long need to wait?? Will they delay deliver like others???

Hommage is a catalogue shop.

U browse thru the catalogues & purchase based on photo & dimensions mentioned in it.

Boss Eric is v friendly.

Gives sound advices...we chatted with him & he knows his products well.

i bought dining table+4 chairs & bed from him.

The price he gave me was a steal. Reasonable & affordable.

My stuffs not delivered to me yet...cos i requested to deliver them, 1 mth later from the date of purchase.

It's near Potong Pasir mrt.

Address: No 5/7 Tai Thong Crescent

Tel: 6282 5986

Edited by Chrissmoo

I just went to their FB page. Funny how they can just copy and paste pictures I took and post them on their wall without informing... not a big issue, but it'll be nice to know before hand right?

hi. hommage offers good and reasonable furniture price. Eric is very friendly and always able to meet ur needs. You choose from his wide variety of catalog. Quality wise, same as those u find in popular shops. U can have designer looking furniture but lower prices. Drawback is that your order can take a couple of weeks.. but its worth waiting! good luck

u can check out my pics in t-blog for some things we ordered from him.

How is the quality of the sofa and dining table like?

I saw some photos on the website and facebook, I supposed they would have much more photos to show in their office?

Though we ordered thru catalogue, my extendable glass dining table + 4 cushioned chairs delivered,was of good quality.

Satisfied n pleased with my good choice, whenever I dine on it... :)

Got my dining table & bed frame from hommage too. Can't comment on the the quality yet as I have yet to receive the goods but thumbs up for the service from Eric.