Sign in to follow this  
bbbbbb128

Home @ Bedok

some small purchase over the weekend :sport-smiley-018: :sport-smiley-018:

707 compact @ $178. the cheapest maybe in whole singapore

IMAG0161.jpg

check out my matching clock :thumbs up: :thumbs up:

IMAG0162.jpg

toliet accessories. i never seen before toothbrush holder can make until so nice :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

IMAG0169.jpg

Edited by bbbbbb128

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

oh no guys

budget busting

looks like all my "luxury" items got to be on hold

PS3, sound bar, digital lock, novita alkaline water, feature wall, wall paper ...... :dunno::dunno:

hi guys

so far reno had been smooth and no problems :thumbs up: :thumbs up: only complain is that it is really slow. when ID say she will take 8 weeks , she really mean 8 weeks to complete :unsure: :unsure:

carpentry will be coming soon and i hope everything will be fine :sport-smiley-018: :sport-smiley-018:

yesterday i went to check the lights. even day light is not bright. now i know downlights and cove lights are realli just for ambience ONLY. :furious:

my study room got 4 x T5 day light (cove lights) and 2 x day light down lights.... can see from my electrical plan below. i was realli expecting this room to be really bright since i had so many ligths in there... but so sad the room is so dark, the section not under the downlights is so dark and gloomy... :furious: :furious: waste electricity every time got to on so many lights :help: :help:

will talk to ID and add more lights. WTH all these ambience lights is not as bright as 1 simple light in the center. :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

lights.jpg

Edited by bbbbbb128

:help: :help: :help:

another problem :furious: :furious: :furious:

my bed cannot lean flat to the wall without having space in between becoz of my aircon trunking running low. Ther's a gap in between the bed headrest & wall.

solutions :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

1) use carpentry to build 3 pieces of wood to cover the "holes" - cheapest maybe even FOC

2) build fake wall using partition board - $300++

3) use carpentry to build a bed head "feature wall" - most $$

think i will choose option 2, to build a fake wall using partition board... OMG more $$ :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

hi went to check the lights another day and realized that actually my down lights and cove lights are bright enough, maybe i got too high expectation LOL :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

my cove lights are bright enough for daily lights, on down lights if i need to work or read. :sport-smiley-003: :sport-smiley-003: :sport-smiley-003:

anyway my only complain is that the reno is kinda slow.... really taking 8 weeks :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: but maybe partly my fault as i add and change somethings. workmanship are quite good .. just a little bit here and there need to fix or change :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i am really impress with my ID, her memory is really super... she can almost remember everything that i need to change.... when i said i got a problem with my bed head cant lean fully at the wall, i gave her my bed head measurement and the next day i saw it written at the wall for the plaster guys to fix.. really fast and efficient.... thumbs up ... forum super star really zai zai, dun play play :good: :good: :good: :good:

my tiny toliet

IMAG0232.jpg

nice PD door, really save space

IMAG0243.jpg

very nice store room rack, smooth sand finish.. nice enough for display cabinet

IMAG0250.jpg

my fav ceiling fan, very nice and excellent service from eric bro (renotalk forum ceiling fan guy (highly recommended) :good: :good: :good: :good:

IMAG0253.jpg

Edited by bbbbbb128

haha feel like idiot sometimes.. i am like talking to myself here LOL :D :D

tml fridge, washing machine and oven will be deliver

meeting ID tml for some final changes and some areas need to touch up, one wall too rough and one cove lights edge not smooth. :sport-smiley-018: :sport-smiley-018:

lights are up! :thumbs up: :thumbs up:

299575_10150337672176981_529086980_8208170_1473548355_n.jpg

the last "luxury" item i bought, wife very hesitant to let me buy this. :furious: :furious: :furious: buy some more i going to get my butt kick. 8| 8| 8|

IMAG0268.jpg

still very tempted to buy a digital lock .... look so cool and high tech like korean drama :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

should i buy a digital lock ????? :unsure: :unsure: any bros and sis can advise??? thanks

Edited by bbbbbb128

toliet accessories. i never seen before toothbrush holder can make until so nice :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

IMAG0169.jpg

I've bought something similar already 7 years ago and later wanted to buy one set more, but cannot find it since then. Where did you bought this?????

IMAG0169.jpg

Nice :) where did u buy these?

U r making good reno progress. Hope u r still within your 35k budget. I ha the same reno budget as u and I also struggled with this... Add this and that, final bill was 45.4k.....

Edited by potatoes

hi... nice reno going on... btw wat's the model of ur soundbar? :dribble:

Samsung hw-d450 i bought it at $328. i saw cheapest is first 5 set $299.

i like it coz its not as bulky as others and dont need to be wall mount. my TV is not wall mount too coz no feature wall. :sport-smiley-018: :sport-smiley-018:

most impt is the price is cheap, sounds is not bad too. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i cant wait to test it out watching blue ray and EPL !!!! :thumbs up: :thumbs up: :thumbs up:

Nice :) where did u buy these?

U r making good reno progress. Hope u r still within your 35k budget. I ha the same reno budget as u and I also struggled with this... Add this and that, final bill was 45.4k.....

hi i bought these from kiitos at suntec or plaza sing. :notti: :notti:

my total reno cost is 40k include electrical, i feel its ok as we had quite a few carpentry works. i had other "contractor" quotations more expensive but lesser items being done

my reno is very smooth without any problems :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jessie is great too..... she just came up my house yesterday night to check final touch up. :thumbs up: :thumbs up: :thumbs up:

i calculated my total spending for this house is about 60k, :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: include everything like aircon, roller blinds, study chairs, pots, wok, spoon, floor mats, chopping board, etc

really expensive to start a family LOL :help: :help: :help:

Edited by bbbbbb128