Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Rover

3-Roomer : Bachalor'S Paradise

Alamak the tissue looks like **** notes hahaha

It's euro dollars la. Wanna buy the US dollars but no more stock.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Not really. Kinda rough. Regretted. Well, S*h*i*t happens. Lol..

Haha! Dun try dun know! Thanks for sharing but it's indeed very cool!! I almost wanna buy oso if ur feedback come later.. Phew!

Not really. Kinda rough. Regretted. Well, S*h*i*t happens. Lol..

Will the wordings get printed on the butt hehe :sport-smiley-004:

Who's the couple who came my hse for viewing dat day? ID urselves pl. Lol.. Machiam hse viewing for sales.. Haha.. ;)

Who's the couple who came my hse for viewing dat day? ID urselves pl. Lol.. Machiam hse viewing for sales.. Haha.. ;)

feel honoured bro! ur hse a showrm liao! :lol:

feel honoured bro! ur hse a showrm liao! :lol:

Huh? No lar. It's typical of ID to bring potential clients to view their works. Juz dat I forgotten to ask the couple their nick in RenoTalk. Kekeke.. :)

Huh? No lar. It's typical of ID to bring potential clients to view their works. Juz dat I forgotten to ask the couple their nick in RenoTalk. Kekeke.. :)

oic! my id oso did the same. brought 3 couples (if i din recall wrongly) but that was before i moved (back) in, & he always asked permission first. think he oso scared i tell/show his potential customers the not-so-nice part of the works.. kekeke :)

oic! my id oso did the same. brought 3 couples (if i din recall wrongly) but that was before i moved (back) in, & he always asked permission first. think he oso scared i tell/show his potential customers the not-so-nice part of the works.. kekeke :)

Haha.. It's in our sub-consciousness actually. Regardless, we would still be cleaning up the hse n 'hide' all unwanted stuffs frm view. Tho the agenda of the visit is to view the ID workers' workmanship, inevitably we as a hse owner will wanna impress upon the guests dat our hse is clean n nice. Kekeke...

But frankly speaking, my hse is really machiam showroom lor. Not dat it hv the standard but it's dat my hse all open concept (other than bedroom)... Open living, open kitchen, open toilets.. Haha.. Somemore all black n white.

Edited by Rover

25018CD5-340C-4739-B27B-C8E10ADE5635-5494-00000C3E07D9D113_zps370d456c.jpg

Hi Rover, I've finally finished reading your t-blog and I must say you have done an awesome job.

Space planning in advance certainly helped ;)

Mind sharing where you bought this clock? I like its simple look and the black and white contrast :)

Main door and gate:

75FEC7A5-9989-40FC-B13C-BD9670AA9B26-51662-00000612D37BF29D.jpg

27731327-B3B6-4F58-91BB-3A795600CE66-51662-00000612D97CF98E.jpg

Hood & sink installed:

77BE168D-9ACC-400A-8087-D3CA4633B2AA-51662-00000612E1A2C227.jpg

84FFC46D-6F45-4FA7-9577-BBEA5E304747-51662-000006130541ACBA.jpg

F17E5D3E-FE5A-4299-87DC-1E3156A7C895-51662-00000612FA9652A9.jpg

* awaiting solid top for kitchen, granite top for dining & cooker hob to be installed on Mon.

Hi Bro Rover

Where did you get the main gate? Seems that i cant have it done for my new place. 😑😑😑

Hi Bro Rover

Where did you get the main gate? Seems that i cant have it done for my new place. 😑😑😑

The main gate was part of my reno items frm the reno contract. Wat u meant by cant get it done for ur new place?