Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
prody

A&m's Love Nest [Modern Resort]

Hi Prody,

can you share you id who do your bed frame , love the design & would like to know how much do you pay to do your living room brick wall..love the design too..or where can i can get those brick tiles ??

if you dont mind can you please email to me @ happie_yeo@hotmail.com.

thanks from Lily

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Close-up of the vanity laminate. Love it! :D

mastertoilet6.jpg

Moving on to the shower area......

Before

photo2ar.jpg

After

mastertoilet8.jpg

mastertoilet3.jpg

mastertoilet4.jpg

Hafary feature wall tiles, KDK ventilation fan, Hansgrohe shower head and Ikea shower curtain rod. WTB loves the effects of the wall tiles. Mesmerizes her. :wacko:

The initial plan was to install shower screen (sliding door type). After much deliberation, we decide not to put another screen in the already cramp toilet. So we decide to KISS (keep it simple and sweet), shower curtain that's it.

Wow love that design.

Hei prody, dont mind asking you hows that kdk ventilation fan in the toilet? I mean the arcylic panel will lift up when the fan starts right?

And is that panel translucent as in ppl can still see thru from outside while we bathe?

Thanks.

@prody

Hihi, wow u posted up all the price :good:

I check with my ID, your PD Door also $4xx

But your MBR Mirror is "really" cheap :D for $380?? mine was quoted for $1000 :jawdrop:

OMG....light pelmet is separate cost too ;)

Hi Prody,

Can I check the costs of your vanity cabinet, does that include the solid surface?

Thanx! :)

Hi NazHuque,

I would like to bring ur attention to post #123. The cost stated in the post do not include cost of solid surface :)

Hope this helps.

Hi prody, absolutely like your new bed!!

Hi Prody,

can you share you id who do your bed frame , love the design & would like to know how much do you pay to do your living room brick wall..love the design too..or where can i can get those brick tiles ??

if you dont mind can you please email to me @ happie_yeo@hotmail.com.

thanks from Lily

Hihi:) can I know which ID did u engage?? Thanks:)

Hi Et209, chocoholic aka Lily and witchie,

Thanks alot for your complement.

We did not engage ID for our project, we design everything from researching months of Home & Decor and Square Rooms. :jammin:

I'm actually proud to say we drew our own perspective drawing for the contractor to follow to.

bedcarpentry.jpg

The brick craftstones were purchased from Hafary. LSH also supplies similar tiles.

img0474d.jpg

Cheers,

Edited by prody

Wow love that design.

Hei prody, dont mind asking you hows that kdk ventilation fan in the toilet? I mean the arcylic panel will lift up when the fan starts right?

And is that panel translucent as in ppl can still see thru from outside while we bathe?

Thanks.

Hi BIRD1,

You have a valid point there.

But nope, the fan blades turn rapidly and I don't foresee this problem

Since we are discussing about exhaust fan...

Normal ventilation fan is fixed to a glass window which cannot be opened. But ours is different...

If you notice, our KDK is not really at the centre of the glass laminated window. Hence the handle still can be open and not be blocked. Any lower, the fan will block the handle. I hope you understand what I mean. :sport-smiley-004:

:yamseng:

Edited by prody

Hi BIRD1,

You have a valid point there.

But nope, the fan blades turn rapidly and I don't foresee this problem

Since we are discussing about exhaust fan...

Normal ventilation fan is fixed to a glass window which cannot be opened. But ours is different...

If you notice, our KDK is not really at the centre of the glass laminated window. Hence the handle still can be open and not be blocked. Any lower, the fan will block the handle. I hope you understand what I mean. :sport-smiley-004:

:yamseng:

Yeah, we are thinking of that method of installation - fix on a top hung window.

Its just that we are not convinced by the reddish translucent flap by kdk. It'll be good for daytime usage but come at night, usually these plastics will be almost transparent from the outside view; somemore the fan when running at high speed will somehow give that see thru effect (hope you know what i mean).

But seriously, this model design is better and more "stylish" than the boxy type - and not forgetting its slightly cheaper....

Oh really tell us that my theory are wrong :P

Yeah, we are thinking of that method of installation - fix on a top hung window.

Its just that we are not convinced by the reddish translucent flap by kdk. It'll be good for daytime usage but come at night, usually these plastics will be almost transparent from the outside view; somemore the fan when running at high speed will somehow give that see thru effect (hope you know what i mean).

Oh really tell us that my theory are wrong :P

BIRD1,

Yeah I do know what you mean. Will let everyone knows once we try it out! :)

BIRD1,

Yeah I do know what you mean. Will let everyone knows once we try it out! :)

:sport-smiley-018:

Oh you know what...while walking around a neighborhood, i saw a fine example of the fan running from the outside (meaning viewing it running from outside) - its all ok!

you were right, the fan, somehow when running, will actually block out the view totally (my theory is wrong 8| - but of course if wanna be on the safe side (kiasu) we can always stick on some frosted film on the flap panel but i dont think its necessary tho.

Edited by BIRD1

Our KITCHEN is 99% done!

Here is the wet kitchen area.

Before

img0107az.jpg

After

kitchen1i.jpg

kitchen2r.jpg

And here is the dry kitchen area. We intend to put a wine chiller inside that squarish space beside the fridge.

kitchen8.jpg

kitchen9.jpg

Not a big space where we can play with the dry and wet area concept (especially when its a long kitchen layout). But this is the best we can come up with. :D

Edited by prody

kitchen7.jpg

kitchen13.jpg

Details as follows:

kitchen10.jpg

kitchen11.jpg

kitchen12.jpg

We bought all our kitchen appliances from the last Electrolux Sales (should be good deals I think).

Edited by prody

We did an extra full height shelve to cover the sharp corner of the wall as well as keeping our washing stuff. :D

kitchen3d.jpg

No big ugly pipes! We can keep our bamboos in here as well. :sport-smiley-018:

kitchen4.jpg

img0748fy.jpg

kitchen6.jpg

Edited by prody