Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
prody

A&m's Love Nest [Modern Resort]

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Your kitchen looks really lovely. I like your wet and dry kitchen concept.

Except I think it would look even better if the laundry area is separate. For me, I created a yard area to separate my laundry area from my kitchen. It can be quite a problem to cook while the clothes are up there on the clothesline .....

We did an extra full height shelve to cover the sharp corner of the wall as well as keeping our washing stuff. :D

No big ugly pipes! We can keep our bamboos in here as well. :sport-smiley-018:

Prody, very nice concept of your kitchen :good: . I have the similar kitchen layout as you but did not think of the dry and wet kitchen.

How about your living room? Any update sneak peek? :dribble:

Your kitchen looks really lovely. I like your wet and dry kitchen concept.

Except I think it would look even better if the laundry area is separate. For me, I created a yard area to separate my laundry area from my kitchen. It can be quite a problem to cook while the clothes are up there on the clothesline .....

Prody, very nice concept of your kitchen :good: . I have the similar kitchen layout as you but did not think of the dry and wet kitchen.

How about your living room? Any update sneak peek? :dribble:

Hi potatoes

We thought of doing a separate area for laundry but space is really limited. And HDB likes to put all the water pipes at one area. So to simplify things, this is what we ended up doing.

So next time we have to keep all the clothes ahead of heavy cooking. :)

Nobellong,

Living area is still work-in-progress. The only finished item is the brick wall. We are still designing our TV feature. ;)

Thanks all for your well compliments. Glad to receive positive feedbacks. :D

P.S: I'm Prody's WTB ;)

Edited by Dreaming

Hi all

Me and WTB need to purchase a couple of new things for our house and we seek the help from all of ya:

- Household shelter rack

- Wall decal

- Curtains / blinds

- Water feature

- Pole system WIW

Any good & reliable supplier is welcome. Thank you in advance. :D

Edited by prody

- Household shelter rack

We got Yee-Sin to do for us. $200 for a L-shaped store room rack with PVC shelving. Just google for the name. Spoke to Mr Phua on the room with quote over the phone. They are fixing it next weekend.

- Curtains / blinds

There is a thread on Curtains under the Home Furnishings topic. I've written down my review of the various curtain companies I visited on that thread.

Curtains / blinds:

You can try Vogue Furnishing , they have a home office at the east. Look for either partner, Eddie or Tony, 67899839 or 91376223. Both very nice chap. Wide range of samples & with excellent customer service.

We are engaging their service for all our rooms & balcony.

Thanks Strikingreality and SClofthouse for the information. Defintely helpful.

Think we missed out one very important purchase from that list (which I have added in). ie. pole system WIW.

We initially plan to get it from IKEA, Stolmen system, found this entry (IKEA pole system) by neubie while doing a search in forum. :jawdrop:

Reminded me that not all products from IKEA are worth buying (especially when it involves 4 figures). Other than its Billy bookcase (which we are intending to buy) cos WTB used the bookcase in her current house for 5 yrs now and it haven't collapsed. So i presume it should be worth another try.

Now that we have one more item in our To-buy list.

Done abit of research and spoken to ejszaka (link). I have shortlisted the following suppliers and wish to hear from all of ya who had done similar research or purchased from them. Service, price, quality etc..?

- OPSH

- Ximula / Alumix

- Excel

- Closet Design

- Closet robe

- Lumierawardrobe

Any other supplier worth mentioning is most welcome! Thank you in advance! :)

Edited by prody

So your house is almost ready, except the WIW and the other decorative items as mentioned earlier?

Strikingreality

Yup house is almost ready. The furnitures yet to arrive though. More photos to come! : D

Strikingreality

Yup house is almost ready. The furnitures yet to arrive though. More photos to come! : D

Ah, quite a few of us completing around this few weeks. You, me, potatoes and I'm sure some others. :) Did Dreaming finally convinced you to get the Grafunkt Line console? :)

Can't wait to see your pictures!!