Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
prody

A&m's Love Nest [Modern Resort]

means your rain shower is under perform? I head the shops mentioned about pump too but is abit noisy~~

When i told them is "illegal" guess what she said to me ...

" a lot of things in HDB is illegal" haha :sport-smiley-018:

Congrats finally on completion of your reno :yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Just had the store-room rack fixed up. The uncle was a very nice guy and finished assembling the rack within a hour (perhaps it's b'cos we are paying such exorbitant prices?). There are two types of storeroom rack: 1) so called "boltless" rack 2) and the bolt-ful (?) type. We paid for the more expensive boltless one.

Below are the pics. Nothing fanciful.

image2owj.jpg

image1rdh.jpg

photo1yp.jpg

Contact William 98524730

Price: $290

means your rain shower is under perform? I head the shops mentioned about pump too but is abit noisy~~

When i told them is "illegal" guess what she said to me ...

" a lot of things in HDB is illegal" haha :sport-smiley-018:

Congrats finally on completion of your reno :yamseng:

Thanks Terence,

Yup that's true. A lot of things in HDB is illegal. Anyway the pump sounds very expensive. :)

WMF Pressure Cooker & Pot

The missus received a 25% discount from Robinson for being such a loyal customer. Last week she went City Hall to purchase some cutlery and kitchen utensils. As we will be doing some cooking (during our free time), she bought a pressure-cooker set from WMF. Pressure-cooker is good bcos it reduces cooking time and seals all the aroma and juices of the food.

The second purchase was a small pot (image below). It's an extremely important piece of kitchen item. Why? Bcos it is the perfect size for cooking instant noodle :D

photo1xsj.jpg

imagevfp.jpg

image3tgy.jpg

She also bought quite a number of stain-less steel cutlery from Robinson. There is free delivery by Robinson via Speedpost with every $150 purchase. Sounds good?

Problem came when they delivered the goods. They delivered 2 big bags with the above WMF pots and lost the bag of cutlery. Called the delivery company, they say they got no outstanding item for us. Called Robinson, they said they packed the cutlery together with the pots from their CCTV view. So where exactly are the cutlery?

They couldn't explain and they have no choice but to give us a new set of cutlery. We decided to get it ourselves this time (no more delivery). This is the first time we engage Robinson's free delivery service and apparently it doesn't work. Wasted our time and energy this morning trying to track down our item.

Always check your delivered goods before letting the delivery man go. Be cautious when your package looks like its been opened before.

Edited by prody

Dept stores delivery varies bah. I have used Taka and Tangs delivery before and both worked for me. They engaged their own agents to do it. All items arrived intact. Tangs pack everything into a box while Taka packs them into bags and note on their delivery order how many bags is supposed to be delivered. I think the issue is with speedpost. Singpost recently had a lot of issues.

Hi Prody,

Great choice on the Cellini Royal Oak Dining Table! I was also looking at it too but held back from putting deposit cos the sales guy seemed to be rather pushy and turned me off.

Can I pm you to ask you more on the table?

Hey lamaray,

Thanks for dropping by our blog.

We got the 1.7m quartz table top and a 1.6m bench. The damage was $1.7K (bought during July GSS period).

The engineered quartz is not Cellini House brand, but from Caesar stone. We did a post on Caesar stone counter top previously in this blog.

I'm not sure about the dining table/bench, but the sofa with similar oak base was discontinued. We were told by their sales, as we were looking for a ottoman to match our Taj sofa.

Hope this helps. :)

prody

p.s. just realized i was using my fiancee's account! :D

Edited by Dreaming

Hi Prody/ Dreaming,

So far how do you like this table? Is everything going well with it?

I read from some post long time ago about cellini's wooden furniture having some issues, but I guess its solved le hor?

Table + Bench = 1.7k?

I was quoted 1.7k for just the table.. :(

The common toilet glass door cost us $460.

hi Prody,

many thanks for your reply, so busy sia...seeing you shop here and there, and have to reply all our questions here.... :good:

Hi Prody/ Dreaming,

So far how do you like this table? Is everything going well with it?

I read from some post long time ago about cellini's wooden furniture having some issues, but I guess its solved le hor?

Table + Bench = 1.7k?

I was quoted 1.7k for just the table.. :(

Lamaray,

One thing is that our table and bench was purchased during the GSS period, perhaps that why the price difference.

Overall we are satisfied with the product, WTB finds the oak too dirty i.e. there are some dark stains around. Upon returning to cellini shop (not to complain :D), found their show piece also slightly stained. So it's ok for me.

Another thing is the table n bench are assembled at my house. They glued (max bond) the quartz top to the wood. I'm not sure whether still can move to another house in the future.

Hey Prody, any completed pictures to share?? :)

Hi Striking,

Thanks for the keen interest.

These few weeks we are in the midst of receiving our furniture. It might take a while before we post the complete pictures.

Keep a look out :)