Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
prody

A&m's Love Nest [Modern Resort]

A Good Sucker Works Quietly

I'm not talking about my colleagues, but the vacuum cleaner which we bought ytd at HN.

Upon purchase, we tested out its power. Found that at maximum power, I had difficulty moving the head. i.e. it's very powerful! :sport-smiley-003:

photohw.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Blinds up!

Thanks to Joyous who passed on Jackson's contact to us. Hes a nice chap and most importantly, the price is good!

blinds4.jpg

blinds3.jpg

blinds2.jpg

blinds1.jpg

Cost: $750

HP: 9180 5195

Edited by prody

Taj-Down!

tajsofa.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen, announcing the arrival of Taj sofa at A&M Love Nest. :sport-smiley-004:

After more than 4 months setting our interests on it, the sofa is finally in our living room.

We made our payment during GSS (July) and were told we can choose different fabrics for couch and cushions.

However during our second trip to choose the fabric (which was 1.5 months later), we were told that only one choice of fabric was allowed. :furious: This was to our dismay as a monotone combi makes the whole ensemble rather dull.

So decided to fight for our rights 8|.

It was only after much haggling with the sales at Park Mall and with manager at their flagship store (via phone) we were given choice of different fabric for couch and cushions. Flax was for the main couch and Castor cushions.

photofj.jpg

sofa2y.jpg

sofa3g.jpg

sofa4u.jpg

All in all, the effect and its size are appropriate and blended nicely into our living room. With the photo taken during the day, the tone of walnut isn't very obvious.

Edited by prody

hi prody, per feet is how much? I have a lot of windows... Haha

Blinds up!

Thanks to Joyous who passed on Jackson's contact to us. Hes a nice chap and most importantly, the price is good!

blinds4.jpg

blinds3.jpg

blinds2.jpg

blinds1.jpg

Cost: $750

HP: 9180 5195

Edited by yaolong

hi prody, per feet is how much? I have a lot of windows... Haha

Yaolong,

I'm not sure. You can call him for a quote. Hes quite easy to talk to. I believe his price is cheaper in the market cos he came from Malaysia and doesn't have a shop in SG.

A Good Sucker Works Quietly

I'm not talking about my colleagues, but the vacuum cleaner which we bought ytd at HN.

hahahah a GOOD one!!

thanks for jackson contact, got too much info / contacts on blind and duno which to choose or call

since saw your reco and end product, think i just ask him to quote

if call him, he will come to our place with the fabrics ah?

hahahah a GOOD one!!

thanks for jackson contact, got too much info / contacts on blind and duno which to choose or call

i used this person curtains too...price was pretty good. whole house at $950.

hahahah a GOOD one!!

Yea. He will bring all the barang Barang to your house.

Love your Taj sofa! Good choice! :) Any finished pictures yet??

Thanks! Things are coming in slowly so not much progress. Study is considered furnished, we'll post up the pictures soon!

uhhh nice vacuum cleaner...:)

I just saw it on magazine hehe never know i spotted it via your T-blog

So how is the weight? besides the suction? there's no price indicated at the magazine....mind to share :)

As i do not wish to get those fancy vacuum cleaner like Dyson/rainbow..etc~ those are too exp :thumbs up:

btw, do Jackson do day n night curtains too?

uhhh nice vacuum cleaner...:)

I just saw it on magazine hehe never know i spotted it via your T-blog

So how is the weight? besides the suction? there's no price indicated at the magazine....mind to share :)

As i do not wish to get those fancy vacuum cleaner like Dyson/rainbow..etc~ those are too exp :thumbs up:

btw, do Jackson do day n night curtains too?

We got it at 300+ or 400+? Can't remember. Its light-weight.

Jackson have a lot of samples. Not sure about curtains. You can ask give him a ring to check.

Study room

studyt.jpg

The reason why we place the study table in the middle is to accomodate the hanging horizontal light. Considering the laptop wires that is going to be running around the floor, we might end up geting a desktop lamp and shift the table against the wall instead.

study1.jpg

We haven't really sorted out the system of the bookshelve. Probably do it when we got our books moved to the house.

study2.jpg

All the furniture in pic are from IKEA except the 2 chairs (which we have mentioned previously).

BILLY Bookcase

GALANT desk combination

MICKE movable drawer

Edited by prody

Yea. He will bring all the barang Barang to your house.

thanks for the contact :dancingqueen:

your book shelf fits nicely leh, from ikea also?

how much ah? i am intending to get similar 1 but hor, tat wall will be painted like feature wall, so if i gonna put it there then no point painting leh, tot of placing a smaller 1 next to door (when we enter room..)

wat you think? cos i tink we got similar layout in the room, windows also same position hhahaha

@prody,

Thanks. No worries i should give all the shortlisted electrical shops for quote :) never know they might throw in this goodies if purchase more than certain amount hehe :)

thanks for the contact :dancingqueen:

your book shelf fits nicely leh, from ikea also?

how much ah? i am intending to get similar 1 but hor, tat wall will be painted like feature wall, so if i gonna put it there then no point painting leh, tot of placing a smaller 1 next to door (when we enter room..)

wat you think? cos i tink we got similar layout in the room, windows also same position hhahaha

Forgot about the price. Its 100+? You can visit the IKEA website. They have all the price and measurement stated.

There is other sizes of bookshelf to fit into different space. Their website is quite helpful to start with. :)

Edited by prody