Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
prody

A&m's Love Nest [Modern Resort]

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

For your sink top, what kinda material did you use? Did you hack the tiles in the toliet away or did you just lay new ones over?

hihi, for the toilets, where did the piping go? first pic b4 make over shows the piping but second pic i dun any any trace of it.

Hi prody, can I have the contact to your contractor? Did you engage 1 main contractor who helped liased for the various works?

Hi prody

Could u pm me the cost n size of ur pole system wardrobe and if u r ok, the quotation too?

The rest of the companies r charging me sky high and im not really comfortable using ikea pole system

Thks!

mastertoilet1.jpg

This is our MBR Toilet. Due to the mickey mouse size of HDB toilets, our contractor told us we are unable to have two basins inside. We searched high and low for a long basin. I decided against a counter top basin due to space constraint. With an undermount basin, the remaining of the countertop can still be used to put toiletries. :good: It's all about function before form.

As for the mirrors, both "side mirrors" can be open to reveal storage rack for toiletries.

May I know where did you purchase the long basin from? Is it from IKEA?

Thanks.

Hi it's me again. U did the fan in yr toilet, can I know how much it cost? Does it help to prevent water vapor forming on mirror? Everytime after bathing, the hot water steam condense the mirror and I had to wipe it Everytime. Wonder if fan can solve this prob. Mind if u upload a pic of the fan?

Hi it's me again. U did the fan in yr toilet, can I know how much it cost? Does it help to prevent water vapor forming on mirror? Everytime after bathing, the hot water steam condense the mirror and I had to wipe it Everytime. Wonder if fan can solve this prob. Mind if u upload a pic of the fan?

Hi

(sorry if I hijack the session)

KDK sell such exhaust fan; can't remember the price

I hv them in my current toilet as well as my new place

It removes moist and yeah so far I dun see the water vapour on the mirror.

71DBCE16-A4E7-45E2-9A03-BB7CB20DFEE2-39550-000052D7C284460E.jpg

http://www.singaporehandyman.com/Fan/ventfan/window_mount.htm

Hope that helps

This will be a BRICK WALL entry tonight. Those who have followed the forum and home decor magazines are no strangers to the brick wall. And we think it makes an attractive feature wall to our living room.

img0533um.jpg

img0474d.jpg

img0475bn.jpg

img0504zhf.jpg

There was a "slump" in the lower middle portion of the wall if you notice. Contractor says its due to the uneven backing. We thought brick wall should look solid and we got the contractor to rectify. :yeah:

Sorry can I ask how much did that wall cost you, and its size?

Cos we were planning to have a few of those as well.

thanks

Hi bro! Nice reno you have there!

Mind sharing with me what is your cost of your mirror PD door?

Cheers,

RAX

For your sink top, what kinda material did you use? Did you hack the tiles in the toliet away or did you just lay new ones over?

Hi there,

Mind to share what is the laminate code for your vanity?

Looks like real wood :)

You can email me at: nisa.hady@hotmail.com

Looking forward to your reply!

Regards,

Nisa

Hi Prody,

I'm looking for a good contractor for my new home. Do you mind to share with me about your experience with your contractor and what is the breakdown of quotation please?

Also his contact number if possible many thanks!

Hi,

Love the tv console.

Mind sharing in which shop that you saw this?

Thanks.

Line TV Console

imagewaoal.jpg

photoiot.jpg

Aiming to get this TV console. Saw this while walking around Park Mall. Comes in 90, 120 and 180cm length. One of the sleekest and more function console around. Much nicer than Air's IMHO.