Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
prody

A&m's Love Nest [Modern Resort]

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

Love the tv console.

Mind sharing in which shop that you saw this?

Thanks.

This TV console is from Grafunkt. You can find it at Park Mall or their flagship store at Playfair Road. They are currently having promotion till end of the year. I am interested in it too. If more people are interested, perhaps we can do a bulk buy? Probably need 3 sets to get a further discount of 5%? Can PM me if anyone is interested.

The call of Nature...

Before

img0104ci.jpg

After

mastertoilet5.jpg

mastertoilet2.jpg

mastertoilet1.jpg

mastertoilet.jpg

This is our MBR Toilet. Due to the mickey mouse size of HDB toilets, our contractor told us we are unable to have two basins inside. We searched high and low for a long basin. I decided against a counter top basin due to space constraint. With an undermount basin, the remaining of the countertop can still be used to put toiletries. :good: It's all about function before form.

As for the mirrors, both "side mirrors" can be open to reveal storage rack for toiletries.

Hello! May I know where did you get your 2 tap basin for MBR toilet? TIA! :)

Hi Prody, been oggling at your blog for the past hour and am really impressed with your home.

Do you mind sharing your contractor contact and his quote? Please PM or email me at celz.tang@gmail.com

Thanks heaps!

Edited by celztang

Hi Prody, really nice house you have! Do you mind sharing your contractor's contact? Kindly PM me. Thanks!! smile.gif

plese do send your ID contacts as well thanks!

hihi, can share who is your contractor and how much is your renovation cost? would like to know how much is the cost of your WIW + pole system, please?

thank you.

Edited by pinkyceline

Depressing news aside... We sort of went shopping on Sunday at Tanglin Mall with no intention of buying stuff. Until WTB and I went inside iwannagohome shop.

Below are the loot from 15mins of "window shopping" biggrin.gif

Salt and sugar/pepper/soy sauce bowls

imagejgy.jpg

Cutting board and tray for our wine glass.

photovj.jpg

kitchen9.jpg

The height of wine chiller is up to bottom of first drawer, WTB wanted the tray to be place on top of our wine chiller to hide the ugly gas pipe beneath.

omg the salt n peper n soy sauce holders are uber nice!