Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LiquidMod

An Ea Experience At Pasir Ris 456

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

welcome to RT

very nice of your ID to give you so many 3Ds even with the false ceiling! :good:

she really make effort in your "project"

To be honest, initially i thought quite standard to ask all these. At e same time, i tought that it is best that both sides conform on e ideas of all rooms to prevent miscommunication. I dont want situation of finger pointing when things go wrong. At e same time, i come from design background. Im very confident that to come up with design r not that difficult. Only whwther u want or not. From e designs, u already know their dedication.

It works both way. I told my ID that all her hard work will pay off if she makes things swee swee for me since i will be blogging abt her work and quality from her company. If good, i will promote. If not, still i need to surface. It is to benefit everyone. So far so good.

i understand your point, from pic you can tell how much their dedication to your project

impt are the carpentry right?? cos i asked my ID, "how many 3Ds will i get"

ANS: as long as got carpentry 1 lo

hahahah duno how true, wait and see....

but to some ID hor, asking for 3d is darm difficult

as some of them outsource, so is like buy and pay on spot, well i encounter one

i changed ID after waiting for 1-2mth+ for 2pieces of 3Ds (living & Kitchen), dun even have toilet and wardrobe

sumore 3Ds not wat i wanted, wrong design, wrong colour and totally OUT! buey tahan, was so angry

so i was saying you are lucky to have such an ID :yamseng:

understand on the 3D portion.

Mine 3D was screw up too...

There is a reinforce beam there ..and yet the ID design the kitchen cabinet all the way sui sui to service balcony.

Giving me the impression WOW~ sui leh~

Then think again...wait a min...they should be a beam haha

And guess what she told me i they cant change and is counted 1 chance of 3D design.

Yet no colour propose as requested...

haha but anyway LiquidMod nice 3D :sport-smiley-004:

Lesson 1: Place very dusty. Try not to bring kids in.

Lesson 2: Know your place well. After the hacking session, I can;t even tell where the toilet is!

Lesson 3: It's good that you drop by to look at finer details such as electrical points, what to remove etc.

Lesson 4: Things may change a bit after hacking. Ideas will flow in. Expect some changes in your design.

Lesson 5: Go through with your ID on how you exactly want the tiles to be laid on the floor. Physically bring the tiles to the floor and DOUBLE CONFIRM.

Lesson 6: After inspecting, leave ASAP! You don't want neighbours to know that it's you who have been creating all THE NOISE!!! RUN !!!!