Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ane

Cost Of Blum System

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Anyone kknows the cost of a blum hinge? planning to install for my kitchn doors..

the cost I dont know but you can find from Kiang sing hong hardware for the pricing.

As it supply a full range of blum system with cheaper cost.

the below is the link:

http://www.kafeicha.com/(S(cy4vc445xilbv545yflbdjfy))/profile.aspx?lang=0&ccode=sg&locationid=0&classid=947&compid=79443

Edited by Happy person

just to check if we buy the blum hinges on our own, will all carpentors know what to do with them and install them properly?

or should be look out for blum-certified carpentors?

All carpenters know how to install. But you need to inform your ID early that you are buying blum as the hinge hole and screw holes differ from one another.

I have brought from Kiang Sing Hong, And believe it or not, buy from them is much cheaper than going through ID. Don't forget they have to earn.

2 hinges will require one soft closing mechanism. So you need to count how many hinges you need and divide the no. by half for the no. of soft closing.

chEErs...

If only installing the Blum hinges or blumotion, any carpenter should be able to do so. But they need to know the specifications for cut outs and so on. As for the servo systems, it is better to go with their certified contractors. I have heard of some people who complained that the system was not installed properly i.e door too heavy/thick, wrong type of hinge and so on.

I recommend that you go to reno firms that have certified installers. The firms must send their carpenter to attend Blum lessons on installation. Firms that have certified installers will have blum decal @ their shop front.

To me, no offence to anyone, I certainly don't wish to allow, non-certified carpenter to do the installation. Just in case they screw things up.

My new place is oso under reno now and I'm using various types of Blum hinges.

Umm I have install the Blum on all my kitchen cabinet & shoe racks.. Roughly cost me $200+ total.. I can't rem how much they cost for a single hinge & thread..

hmz wondering if i upgrade my samsung irex hinges to blum got alot of diff?

Oh yeah i will be confrim doing blum tandem drawers ..

All carpenters know how to install. But you need to inform your ID early that you are buying blum as the hinge hole and screw holes differ from one another.

I have brought from Kiang Sing Hong, And believe it or not, buy from them is much cheaper than going through ID. Don't forget they have to earn.

2 hinges will require one soft closing mechanism. So you need to count how many hinges you need and divide the no. by half for the no. of soft closing.

chEErs...

1)can someone explain what does porkypig mean ?? thanks

2)and if my old bought wardrobe, those normal hinges i wanna change to BLUM, can or not ??