Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

If You Are Seller, How Much Cov Would You Ask For ?

Hi hi!!

Sold! But COV only 36K. LOL!!' initially someone offered 38K but I accept the lower COV from a young couple's who been searching for a flat for quite a while. And they just married and desperatly need a house of their own. So I agreed to let go $36K COV. They came 3 times to view my flat and I can feel their sincerity. Agent initially ask me to hold on cos there are still buyer's waiting to view my flat but dunno why I just want to sell to this young couple's. LOL..

congrad! sometimes money is not the deciding factor. sincerity is. good deal is where both parties are happy and satisfy!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi hi!!

Sold! But COV only 36K. LOL!!' initially someone offered 38K but I accept the lower COV from a young couple's who been searching for a flat for quite a while. And they just married and desperatly need a house of their own. So I agreed to let go $36K COV. They came 3 times to view my flat and I can feel their sincerity. Agent initially ask me to hold on cos there are still buyer's waiting to view my flat but dunno why I just want to sell to this young couple's. LOL..

That is so sweet and nice of u... The buyers are indeed blessed to have met u. Most of them I met when I'm searching for my house were those 'No money no talk' type...

Thanks for the kind words. I also helping myself too since I am doing contra for my new flat. I'm not that sweet lah. ( blush ) partly becos they reminded me when hubby & I also having financial difficulties when buying a flat 5 years ago. And the seller's sold to us below valuation! And since I am able to sell above valuation + COV, I am contented.

So by giving up a few thousand dollars. is actually not that much if can let the young couple's save it for their

furniture. But most importantly, we had found a sincere buyer's who love our current unit so much!

Thanks for the kind words. I also helping myself too since I am doing contra for my new flat. I'm not that sweet lah. ( blush ) partly becos they reminded me when hubby & I also having financial difficulties when buying a flat 5 years ago. And the seller's sold to us below valuation! And since I am able to sell above valuation + COV, I am contented.

So by giving up a few thousand dollars. is actually not that much if can let the young couple's save it for their

furniture. But most importantly, we had found a sincere buyer's who love our current unit so much!

Agreed with you.

The sincerity plays a part as well.

My wife did not want to buy Pasir Ris at all, but after viewing this uni.

She commented that the old couple that was selling the house are nice, loving and sincere.

All part of God's plan.

Clap Clap, you had done a good thing to help the young couple.

I was a seller 2 months ago. My house was a 4A unit @ Pasir Ris (700+ nxt to west plaza). I did not open any price for cov coz I didnt know what to expect. A lady came, viewd my house and offered me 50k. And we had a deal. Hubby n i were quite stunned. Not being greedy and wait for other offers, we just close the deal. We know if we jerk up the price slightly more, she will still pay coz she stayed at my plc for 1.5hrs during viewing and asked me what's our cov expectations and that she was willing to compromise. But it's ok. $50k good enuf already considering our unit is a low floor unit :)

She is a very nice lady afterall.

Edited by PoppyLove

I was a seller 2 months ago. My house was a 4A unit @ Pasir Ris (700+ nxt to west plaza). I did not open any price for cov coz I didnt know what to expect. A lady came, viewd my house and offered me 50k. And we had a deal. Hubby n i were quite stunned. Not being greedy and wait for other offers, we just close the deal. We know if we jerk up the price slightly more, she will still pay coz she stayed at my plc for 1.5hrs during viewing and asked me what's our cov expectations and that she was willing to compromise. But it's ok. $50k good enuf already considering our unit is a low floor unit :)

She is a very nice lady afterall.

You are really lucky.

May I know is the buyer local? Coz I from one of my agent saying that foreigners willing to give high COV.

Hi hi!!

You are indeed a nice guy...

What you give, you get back :thumbs up:

All the best!

You are really lucky.

May I know is the buyer local? Coz I from one of my agent saying that foreigners willing to give high COV.

No. She's a local and a retiree :) She paid in cash for this house. Total of $430k.

:good:

No. She's a local and a retiree :) She paid in cash for this house. Total of $430k.

One comment: I love her style, can syn and dance with me.